Solution to hte premade problem. Elietest It cant be all player ability

ArchangelSolo

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it is legit. Also I report those that abuse people in these forums not disagree. It seems that you are getting mad because I reported someone for service level agreement. I don't understand that at all. If you read his post you see the rage and anger and degrading and condescending tone berating and cyber bullying me. This is why I reported, not because of his difference of opinion. However you seem to be trolling because we are disagreeing just like the person I reported. So who is really upset? Me or you? I express a legitimate concern that many players have. I am sorry that you have to act like a child, rage and get mad. It seems you do this because you think that I suck and that all the pug matches are baddies because they have no skill. I'm sorry that you are not being honest with the truth that is SCREAMING out of your chest in agreement with my point. However your pride will not let you just be honest. If you are going to tell me that you never had a bad pvp match or was against a premade that owned you all over the map, try again. This is not a "QQ" this is a concern. The immature players will always say what you and some other have with the "QQ" comments and elitist comments. Again, if you have nothing useful to add or points of debate and retrospect then why even write anything?

Have a good day and I have reported you too :D

Well that was a case of him just being bad, this is a case of him being a whiner that reports anyone who disagrees with him.

So it is legit. Also I report those that abuse people in these forums not disagree. It seems that you are getting mad because I reported someone for service level agreement. I don't understand that at all. If you read his post you see the rage and anger and degrading and condescending tone berating and cyber bullying me. This is why I reported, not because of his difference of opinion. However you seem to be trolling because we are disagreeing just like the person I reported. So who is really upset? Me or you? I express a legitimate concern that many players have. I am sorry that you have to act like a child, rage and get mad. It seems you do this because you think that I suck and that all the pug matches are baddies because they have no skill. I'm sorry that you are not being honest with the truth that is SCREAMING out of your chest in agreement with my point. However your pride will not let you just be honest. If you are going to tell me that you never had a bad pvp match or was against a premade that owned you all over the map, try again. This is not a "QQ" this is a concern. The immature players will always say what you and some other have with the "QQ" comments and elitist comments. Again, if you have nothing useful to add or points of debate and retrospect then why even write anything?

Sorry man people have the right to have different opinions. People also have the right to write with an angry tone. You are also mad and your tone is also condescending. You are also doing the same thing as the people who you claim are berating you. It is also your pride that will not allow you to see someone else's point of view. Should I report you for raging, QQ'ING, having condescending tone, and cyberbullying me for being a premade. That last one was a joke if you didn't know. You gonna report me for making joke too?

Edited by sirullrich

Sorry man people have the right to have different opinions. People also have the right to write with an angry tone. You are also mad and your tone is also condescending. You are also doing the same thing as the people who you claim are berating you. It is also your pride that will not allow you to see someone else's point of view. Should I report you for raging, QQ'ING, having condescending tone, and cyberbullying me for being a premade. That last one was a joke if you didn't know. You gonna report me for making joke too?

You are wrong as I am not mad at all. That is the easy way out I have not berated you or anyone else. So it is obvious that you are mad because you play premade and deep inside you feel if Bioware actually took my advice then it would send you over the edge?

No people do not have the right to post/talk in an angry if it offends someone else. This is a basic human right, you are human right? If someone is talking to you face to face, in email, or in a blog and they sound angry at you and are berating you personally. Wouldn't it bother you? Sure it would because you don't deserve to be talked down too, as I don't either. :(

What's not fair about it?

The same avenues of advancement, i.e. grouping, are available to all. If some choose not to use them, why penalize others for doing so?

I love the people who use the "fair fight" argument. They have a refreshing naivete of thinking other people are looking for a "fair fight" or "challenge" instead of victory, and then completely ignoring the fact that any advantage is completely available to all other players. And then if you do have an "advantage", they'll call you a bully, elitist, etc. as if that will shame you, lol (or just so they can save face). I'm pretty sure that if they come across a 25k opponent, they aren't going to take off some of their gear before engaging to make it a "fair" or "challenging" fight.

Edited by HeatRacer

So you start off labeling everyone who premades with derogatory terms and claim to feel homicidal about them, then complain about the responses you get and spam the report button. Friggin' amazing.

Saying "feeling homicidal" does not imply that anyone would become a victim as I never said anyone in particular. It was a "feeling" just like one love, hate, is happy, is mad..... it is a feeling due to the frustrations of losing match after match after match even when from a stats perspective, I do pretty well considering.

Don't twist my words :rolleyes:

After going through this entire thread several times, i have not seen a single instance of someone breaching ToS. People telling you that you aren't a good player isn't against ToS, if it was, then me and tons of other players would have been banned long ago.

Am I upset? No, I just never get over the shock of how bad people are and how little they know of the game when they come to the forums and start making "suggestions" of things they barely know anything about. Are you upset? I think so.

I am reporting the fact that I am tired of premade pvpers in the game. IT gets exhausting and down right feelings of homicide to play against premade teams. IT make it hard for those that do not have premade teams in pvp. Then they troll and bully your cause they say you suck etc... when in fact one may not suck just cant play very well with 4 people ganking them at a time in pvp. I love pvp but I am tired of the harassment and cyber bullying in pvp.

Please quote me where I "rage and get mad." My pride won't keep me from being honest either, quote me where you got that from. I've been absolutely slaughtered by premades before, and what did I do? Well I didn't go to the forums and say that they shouldn't be able to group, I decided to get better instead. And now when i face a premade when I pug, I can stand my own and still be one of the most productive members in the warzone.

And one more thing, quote me where I breached ToS and warrant being reported. I'll give you a hint, you won't find it. I'll be patiently waiting for that email from bioware.

Edited by shyroman

Saying "feeling homicidal" does not imply that anyone would become a victim as I never said anyone in particular. It was a "feeling" just like one love, hate, is happy, is mad..... it is a feeling due to the frustrations of losing match after match after match even when from a stats perspective, I do pretty well considering.

Don't twist my words :rolleyes:

Wat? I said what you said, and you just confirmed what I said was accurate. You're twisting your own words? Ok.

After going through this entire thread several times, i have not seen a single instance of someone breaching ToS. People telling you that you aren't a good player isn't against ToS, if it was, then me and tons of other players would have been banned long ago.

And one more thing, quote me where I breached ToS and warrant being reported. I'll give you a hint, you won't find it. I'll be patiently waiting for that email from bioware.

These same whiners always threaten reporting people who disagree with them because they know they've run out of anything legit to say. Let em make all the false reports they want, and soon they'll be ignored or penalized by the mods for "crying wolf".

Edited by HeatRacer

Am I upset? No, I just never get over the shock of how bad people are and how little they know of the game when they come to the forums and start making "suggestions" of things they barely know anything about. Are you upset? I think so.

Please quote me where I "rage and get mad." My pride won't keep me from being honest either, quote me where you got that from. I've been absolutely slaughtered by premades before, and what did I do? Well I didn't go to the forums and say that they shouldn't be able to group, I decided to get better instead. And now when i face a premade when I pug, I can stand my own and still be one of the most productive members in the warzone.

if you said what you wrote in forum, standing right in front of me...... what do you think the reaction would be? Do you think Id reach out and shake your hand? Enough said, you know the answer. If BW does not agree with me so be it, if they do so be it.... learn from this, it isn't what you intended, it is what is perceived, that is how the real world works. Go talk to your family or HR department about it, they would say that same (if you are in the US)

What's not fair about it?

The same avenues of advancement, i.e. grouping, are available to all. If some choose not to use them, why penalize others for doing so?

"The fear of loss is a path to the Dark Side."

Master Yoda

Edited by Bobbafatter

if you said what you wrote in forum, standing right in front of me...... what do you think the reaction would be? Do you think Id reach out and shake your hand? Enough said, you know the answer. If BW does not agree with me so be it, if they do so be it.... learn from this, it isn't what you intended, it is what is perceived, that is how the real world works. Go talk to your family or HR department about it, they would say that same (if you are in the US)

I would say the same thing in real life if you did the same thing in real life. I'm not out to make friends with everyone, i'm a realist. When people that I know do something similar in real life (especially in politics but i won't discuss that on forums) I will call them out on it.

You might want to take your own advice, it doesn't matter how you think you're acting, me and several others here on this thread perceive you as whining, and that's how it works right?

Also, funny how you didn't quote me on anything like I asked, because there is nothing backing your argument.

I'll never understand why players take affront to friends grouping in pvp. If I had my way I'd be all for premades of 8 queing for regs. You're tired of elitist players, I'm tried of terrible players.

Stop the carebear and make friends.

That's not hard to understand. It creates a material advantage in a game most of the time. I don't see anyone asking for premades not to exist, just for them to be solely matched against other premade teams.

While I personally disagree with that view, it is not altogether unreasonable. It is the very reason solo queue exists in ranked. Presenting it as "people are trying to stop me from grouping with friends," is disingenuous. People are looking for as fair a game as possible.

Where you are definitely right is that the answer to any complaints about premades is to find others of like mind to guild/group with.

That's not hard to understand. It creates a material advantage in a game most of the time. I don't see anyone asking for premades not to exist, just for them to be solely matched against other premade teams.

While I personally disagree with that view, it is not altogether unreasonable. It is the very reason solo queue exists in ranked. Presenting it as "people are trying to stop me from grouping with friends," is disingenuous. People are looking for as fair a game as possible.

Where you are definitely right is that the answer to any complaints about premades is to find others of like mind to guild/group with.

Solo ranked shouldn't even exist.

Solo ranked shouldn't even exist.

I agree, but you recognize that could lead the devs to abandon ranked PvP altogether. Group ranked quickly creates a pecking order, after which they might as well end the season right there.

The only way I can see group ranked working is if it is set up in defined tournaments. Something like the PGA tour. End of the season rankings would be based on a team's performance in the tournaments only. *shrug*

You are wrong as I am not mad at all. That is the easy way out I have not berated you or anyone else. So it is obvious that you are mad because you play premade and deep inside you feel if Bioware actually took my advice then it would send you over the edge?

No people do not have the right to post/talk in an angry if it offends someone else. This is a basic human right, you are human right? If someone is talking to you face to face, in email, or in a blog and they sound angry at you and are berating you personally. Wouldn't it bother you? Sure it would because you don't deserve to be talked down too, as I don't either. :(

To accuse someone of being mad, angry, or having a condescending tone in a WRITTEN post is only opinion. Therefore IMO you are mad and you are more angry than the premades. In my opinion you have the condescending tone and imo you are the elitist. You see what I did there. YES EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO WRITE WHATEVER THE HEII THEY WANT BECAUSE WE LIVE IN AMERICA AND WE HAVE A THING CALLED RIGHTS.

I respond to your post because it is illogical to think that you can control other people's emotion. You feel superior because you believe your opinion out weighs the premades opinions. You also talk down to premades by grouping them all together as being people who berate others, but like all walks of life EVERY GROUP IS DIFFERENT.

O btw why would something bother me when it's written on the internet. Do these people on the forums know my name, where I live, what kind of dog I have? This is the internet people will troll about EVERYTHING. Maybe it is you who needs to change the way you think and if you don't think so. By definition that is being an elitist.

ELITIST: (of a person or class of persons) considered superior by others or by themselves, as in intellect, talent, power, wealth, or position in society

This is a basic human right, you are human right?= CONDESCENDING TONE

So it is obvious that you are mad because you play premade and deep inside you feel if Bioware actually took my advice then it would send you over the edge? = CONDESCENDING TONE

Sure it would because you don't deserve to be talked down too, as I don't either. = ELITIST QUOTE

No people do not have the right to post/talk in an angry if it offends someone else.= ELITIST QUOTE

I am reporting the fact that I am tired of premade pvpers in the game. IT gets exhausting and down right feelings of homicide to play against premade teams. IT make it hard for those that do not have premade teams in pvp. Then they troll and bully your cause they say you suck etc... when in fact one may not suck just cant play very well with 4 people ganking them at a time in pvp. I love pvp but I am tired of the harassment and cyber bullying in pvp. Her is the solution after my *****:

1. Only allow groups of premade 4 to ONLY que for Ranked matches.

2. Allow premade groups of 2 to only que together in general pvp levels 10-29, 30-54, and 55.

3. Never let que of two in general pvp to be in the same match EVER.

4. Groups of 4-8 can que for ranked as a compromise

5. Allow ranked to be matches of 8v8 or 4v4

6. Disable or take away emotes taunting/bullying and "say chat in pvp matches.

7. if someone quits a pvp match make them have a 30 min ban from queuing for pvp, unless it is for a DC or something like that.

Bioware please fix this issue as there are players leaving daily cause of this cyber bullying and abusing others in pvp.

You should try drying all the tears off your keyboard before you type something up, it might come out a bit more legible.

Gross generalizations and demonizing, dissonance, misspelling, cosmic crusade approach, unwillingness to recognize in-game reality, common sense missing, hubris, inappropriate draw-ins with RL...

All boxes checked, this is now a certified anti-premade thread.

Edited by Joesixxpack

Gross generalizations and demonizing, dissonance, misspelling, cosmic crusade approach, unwillingness to recognize in-game reality, common sense missing, hubris, inappropriate draw-ins with RL...

All boxes checked, this is now a certified anti-premade thread.

“You think Yoda stops teaching, just because his student does not want to hear? A teacher Yoda is. Yoda teaches like drunkards drink, like killers kill.”

Master Yoda