Sooo, can I

ikinai

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Argh! I just realized we have a software vendor on site on Monday and Tuesday that I am required to be at cause the CEO will be in attendance so I won't be able to leave work early!

I set my own schedule, so I'll just login as soon as the servers come up Tuesday morning. :p

Edited by BuriDogshin

what I feel this thread has been like when will then be now

need to make a website like this: in case you wanted to know if it was time for lunch

Christmas?

Friday?

Haha, yes! Definitely the last one, we need one like the last one :p

Well...not quite, but it is closer and it is also the end of the work week for most...so...yeah, it's almost here!!!

Oh yeah, it is Friday! Course I had to go by the website above, cause I don't trust MS Office Outlook to tell me the truth, it keeps telling me I have meetings and stuff, liars.

Edited by ikinai

Oh yeah, it is Friday! Course I had to go by the website above, cause I don't trust MS Office Outlook to tell me the truth, it keeps telling me I have meetings and stuff, liars.

Wisely done. They also told us we'd love Windows 8...

Haha, yes! Definitely the last one, we need one like the last one :p

I have given myself over to our new google overlords.

gmail, google docs, google calender, phone is an android, I don't "search" anymore its now 'google it".

The only part of my soul left to me is firefox...And my truck..its still internet/phone independent.

I have given myself over to our new google overlords.

gmail, google docs, google calender, phone is an android, I don't "search" anymore its now 'google it".

The only part of my soul left to me is firefox...And my truck..its still internet/phone independent.

Sad, sounds like google took your dog too.

YOU SEE THEM TOO?!?! Gah!!!

Indeed, they traveled through time, the ones I see. Although the one in the lower right only shows up to sporting events, I hear he hides out on his Island of Doom in the Puget Sound planning his world domination. Silly man, everyone knows a true evil genius has an island of doom with a volcano on it, his a very lacking in volcanoes.

Why? Why can't I just use my lighsaber and cut through the door?
Light saber cutting through the durasteel door so you can get into your house? Win. Light saber trying to weld the hole in the door you just cut so rogue Rouges don't steal all your stuff while you're out? Fail.