The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Original Tionese, Columi, and Rakata weapons back? NOT through cartel market -__-

NewserCoull

Okay so we all know that the designs for the Tionese-Rakata armor is coming back throught the market. I'm not 100% okay with how the designs are being brought back but they're in the game again-with more too come-so I won't complain and moan. But, what about the weapons? And before I continue, if the weapons were too be brought back, under ZERO circumstances should they be brought back as CM items. Keep them as they were, I want too see-for example-Soresu's Razor, Hatred, Early Retirement, etc., etc., back but not as cartel weapons. Bioware, if you can bring back the old armor, I bet you can put the weapons back too. I want too know if anyone agrees with the weapons being brought back, and how you'd like too see them back.

Never heard that before, care to explain that?

He's commenting on how forums were flooded with "Oh God! The Tionese-Rakata gear is so hideous! BW I'm unsubbing!"

And now many people are like "Oh God! The Arkanian - Dread Forged Gear is so hideous! BW I'm unsubbing!"

Drama queens will be drama queens.

He's commenting on how forums were flooded with "Oh God! The Tionese-Rakata gear is so hideous! BW I'm unsubbing!"

And now many people are like "Oh God! The Arkanian - Dread Forged Gear is so hideous! BW I'm unsubbing!"

Drama queens will be drama queens.

In all honesty, at first I didn't like the Arkanian-Dread Forged Gear but now I really don't mind, I mean would they prefer armor that's there or no armor at all?

Never heard that before, care to explain that?

He's referring to the old way of running around like a clown while owning only parts of the current tiers endgame set and then use the set to show off how awesome you are by having 'dat look'.

I see very few people nowadays running the 'current tier' as their look.

Weapons only or armor as well? (I'd seen them on tor-fashion and I'd love that helmet for my BH)

Well the old armor seems like it's all coming back but through cartel market, if the wepaons come back too then I personally don't think they should be brought bakc through the cm.

Make it craftable.

Enough with this vile cash-shop extravaganza, already, for the love of Mike :/

What could it possibly hurt to make that stuff craftable?

(I'm glad I kept my Chrome-Plated Killer and Knee-capper guns on my first few 'Slingers by the way.)

Make it craftable.

Enough with this vile cash-shop extravaganza, already, for the love of Mike :/

What could it possibly hurt to make that stuff craftable?

(I'm glad I kept my Chrome-Plated Killer and Knee-capper guns on my first few 'Slingers by the way.)

All the original ones craftable? Tha's not a bad idea, actually.