The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Jedi Robes

Cuiwe

How about adding these in:

http://crimsonkeep.com/images/screenshots/kb-kotor2-robes1i.jpg ?

I think that they would please most of us who are YEARNING for REAL Force user stuff. I can't keep thinking about the Gray Jedi robes in particular. They looked so AWESOME in TSL. I know that we can't really be gray(/grumble /mumble), but we can always pretend can we not ;) ?

Sell them in blasted lottery packs if you have to-JUST GET THEM IN!

Edited by Cuiwe

One could only wish my man. I want them to be released so bad. Maybe if they do, you could do the Dark Grey/Medium Grey dye!

I YEARN for this!!! Don't make me sad :( :( :( . I don't care which colour or if undyable, I just want it SO much!!!

These are the outfits I long for. Cuiwe - mind joining us two in being vocal about them?

Go ahead. As long as we get these, it's the same to me. I mean, why could we have proper stuff in 2005 and not in 2014(almost TEN years later!)? Strange...

Can we stop with the 100 different threads please? It's not like I don't want traditional Robes nearly as much as you do, but spamming threads will do nothing but annoy the crap out of nearly everyone involved.

Can we stop with the 100 different threads please?

Can we get Jedi garments in a STAR WARS game please? :/

My friends theory, which I want to believe: they've already got them but stalling until ep vii trailers to get influx of kids wanting to play their lukes, obi-wans and anakins so these robes will hit the first page of the cm.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Hah - they should release them as pvp season 3 reward XD

That would be a blast of fresh whine in the forums, no? *g*

And suddenly across the galaxy. A great cry of anguish was felt in the force :D

Edited by Vyerix

Negative.. It's missing the front flap, it has Bill Belichick sleeves, skin tight, and has clipping issues.

Why not ask "what's wrong about giving us iconic Jedi robes and increasing a variety of light Jedi outfits in general?" Other Star Wars games had a lot of light Jedi-like, simple outfits without armor attachment and crazy patterns.

Speaking of relnex robes: they are terribly designed. Maybe early on they wanted to take an easy way out, had tech issues but now it is clearly not an issue, looking at the recent cartel market sets with long shirts (ajunta pall), sleeves (ajunta again) and no belts wrapped outside the of the robe.

The "v" shaped ligt brown piece of material on the chest is actually supposed to be a TABARD. http://tor-fashion.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2012/05/13/sentinel/Sentinel-Female-Front.jpg like here. After investigation it led me to this conclusion. It's badly coloured too, as the sleeves should have been dark brown then, to match the cloth under the tabard. And then, the continuation of the tabard is missing, resulting in exposing a nasty crotch area and a "tucked-in shirt" effect on the chest.

Belt around the waist gives the brown robe a bad paper-thin effect.

There are no matching pants, texture-wise, for the Relnex set.

Tulak Hord's is a damn quality set for a Sith. How about something for a Jedi this time?

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

What about Valiant Jedi robes? They have one annoying clipping issue, but otherwise its Jedi set.

Eradicator? Marka Ragnos? Bastila Shan? Jolee Bindo? Last Handmaiden? Marka Ragnos? Casual Combatant? Dashing Hero? Humble Hero? Temple Guardian? Many drops and comm pieces that have Jedi'sh model (those consular ones) and some Jedi Knight models too

Even Zayne Carrick outfit could be worn by Jedi even if Zayne was not Jedi. Satele's outfit is coming up and all...

One robe I would like as moddable player-wearable version is Nadia Grell's chest/outfit

Jedi armor =/= Jedi robes. Robe =/= robes. Robes can also refer to a whole outfit. I am rather fond of the selection of Jedi armor in the game but there is a lack of light robes. You listed lots of Jedi armor up there. Humble hero and Zayne's stuff are civilian outfits.

Ahh. Well. I think one set based on traditional Jedi Robe model like OP's link had would be more than welcome.

Tough I usually prefer to dress my Jedi to more elegant and prestige stuff, or just something that looks nice on them.

Like Satele's outfit coming up will be perfect to my Sent as it's showy and beautiful, but also seems to not limit movement as Sentinel is melee combatant. My Sage on other hand wears some old H4 drop from Nar Shaddaa combined to Charged Peacemaker bottoms and its dyed purple. For her long robes fit because her fighting isnt based on movement (this all is naturally just my in-head immersion)

My Shadow wears Bastila's set as its simply pretty and fits to her.

My guardian on the other hand is nothing like other's above. I made her scarry, tough woman who doesnt feel like person who wears anything pretty. For her... those robes OP suggest would fit really well.

Plus, more clothes in game, better :D