Lol @ "Forced Participation."

Reno_Tarshil

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Having ignored all the previous incarnations of this event, since I don't PVE, I though bugger it, lets go see what the fuss is all about.

What a disappointment, aside of the amusing pvp encounters, the area looks and is designed like a typical MMO starter area with simplistic quests.

As for the people vomiting all over the fleet, vaccine all the way, shame does not last through death but hey ho.

Now, what would make the event better is if they allowed us to kill the infected. If they are stupid enough to stand around on the fleet, they should be PVP'd to death.

Otherwise, it makes a mockery of the whole event, THORN are sending us to Tat to wipe them out, and yet we are forced to turn a blind eye to the vomiting morons on the fleet?

Get a grip BW. Bottom line is this, if they can infect people, I should be able to kill them.

Edited by ThorgrimLutgen

I find this whole argument silly. Since it's so easy to stay off the beaten path or, Asuryan forbid!, to take a break for a week...where's the problem again?

Oh and if you simply must play and have to go to the Fleet/Tatooine/Cor-DK, USE the vaccine! Otherwise stay on the ship!

Now I understand why ebola/plague etc are so deadly. Because the Median IQ seems to be hovering around 95(and here I was thinking it hovered around 110 :D Silly me!) and some people Wade into the heart of it and refuse the shot even if it is free!

:confused:

So, a few questions....

1) What is this PVP aspect folks are talking about? Are they speaking of folks that go into PVP content with the sickness, or is there some sort of PVP aspect to the event?

2) Does the vaccine prevent all forms of the infection, and how long does it last?

*shrugs* I'm just going to take a break from the game until this is over. No skin off my nose.

Me too.

Last month when I wasn't playing due to the double xp week, I tried some other games and found one I liked. Since then, all the money I would have spent on swtor has gone there instead. SWTOR is still my first choice, unless they do something to drive me away...but, this is the second month in a row they've done so.

Not to deaf people. This game can be played by the hearing-impaired, and probably is.

Plus, people playing at work sometimes cannot have the sound on or wear headphones without getting fired.

So for them, your advice is just another sharp stick in the eye, I am afraid. :(

Sorry it had to come to this, Reno. If you need a second for your ritual suicide, let me know. ;)

Well, if someone is playing any game at work they DESERVE to get fired.

Unless of course that is your job. in which case... good for you.