It's monday. Still no info about Guild Flagships

mortenpro

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely looking for info... but since Darth brought it up... I do have some concern regarding it not being up on PTS for some in depth player testing. Specifically the Conquest/Buffs portions. The ship itself is a map.. and most likely reuse of the existing maps (Isn't the Gav the same class ship).

But the mechanics need to be tested... We are 2 weeks from Early Access launch... if there are issues... will there be sufficient time to rectify before launch?

Note that Strongholds were released to the PTS before Conquests, so Strongholds might be released to Early Access before Conquests as well. It won't kill anyone.

Strongholds were released earlier, because we needed some time to get money for Guild Flagships. That's what they said.

Edited by mortenpro

Impatient people are impatient.

No, you get no info before they're ready to release it because people freak the hell out at the drop of a hat, start screaming 'liars' and basically wet their pants when stuff is changed before it even hits the PTS, much less live.

So, relax. You'll get it when they're ready to give it.

Impatient people are impatient.

No, you get no info before they're ready to release it because people freak the hell out at the drop of a hat, start screaming 'liars' and basically wet their pants when stuff is changed before it even hits the PTS, much less live.

So, relax. You'll get it when they're ready to give it.

Ok, so it's my fault that they lied. Fine.

I am impatient because of their behavior.

Edited by mortenpro

That's even worse. Everyone should know by now that BioWare communicates on its calendar, only when it wants to, and only what it wants to.

that is fine when the release date is months away now it 2 weeks away and its still more info closer to release day and you wonder why people are upset? :rolleyes:

Edited by sepulhead

that is fine when the release date is months away now it 2 weeks away and its still more info closer to release thay and you wonder why people are upset? :rolleyes:

Yeah... Why they can't just simply talk about Guild Flagships and Conquests, like they did with Strongholds? I could wait for testing it.

Edited by mortenpro

that is fine when the release date is months away now it 2 weeks away and its still more info closer to release day and you wonder why people are upset?

Players have every right to be concerned. Two weeks and BW can't even get the content to the PTS? That's a bad sign any way you draw it, especially given BW's disastrous track record with new content releases.

Yeah... Why they can't just simply talk about Guild Flagships and Conquests, like they did with Strongholds? I could wait for testing it.

Because they're still deciding how it's going to work and if they change their minds after telling us something, people like you will call throw ungodly fits on the forums and call them liars for daring to change their minds about stuff.