Thank you for the crystal pack Bioware.

Reno_Tarshil

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I play on different servers so account wide unlocks are better.

Not to mention that's only if you want to keep that ONE crystal, vs spawning however many copies you need on one character to fill out offhands and companion weaponry.

I think I've spent about 5mil on cheap Ind, Evis and Hawkeye crystals of all colors. Close to two cargo bay tabs worth.

Sure, they're cheap right now, but the crystal pack will go away soon enough and there's a new expansion coming, with lots of new players that aren't playing right now.

I see I'm not the only enterprising individual who is thinking ahead. :)

In anticipation of the prices going back up at some point once this new pack is no longer available, I have stowed away a few crystals that I can't wait to sell once the prices have stabilized again.

I'm not sure my Blue Core Hawkeye will make it through this though. Out of all the crystals I have set aside to sell, this is the only one I don't have in my collection already.

Not to mention that's only if you want to keep that ONE crystal, vs spawning however many copies you need on one character to fill out offhands and companion weaponry.

That's incorrect, the crystal unlocks to collections each time you extract it to an alt.

That's incorrect, the crystal unlocks to collections each time you extract it to an alt.

Fair enough, if you'd rather save the 90 or so cc and spend however many credits to extract it to every single one of your alts, go for it. There is still the cross server issue, which is an issue for me as well.

Been able to get a lot of different Hawkeyes for cheap on the GTN because of this crystal pack and the big mega grand pack.

/thumbsup

Am I the only one that sees in all these recent CM offers a way to lower prices on GTN so that we don't get full pockets for the next update (strongholds and guild ships)?

Am I the only one that sees in all these recent CM offers a way to lower prices on GTN so that we don't get full pockets for the next update (strongholds and guild ships)?

well considering that all the gtn money that lines your pockets comes from other players id say yes.

Fair enough, if you'd rather save the 90 or so cc and spend however many credits to extract it to every single one of your alts, go for it. There is still the cross server issue, which is an issue for me as well.

Yes I can definitely see the cross server issue, but was just letting people know about the legacy weapon trick. Bioware has stated it isnt an exploit. It only costs about 8k per alt, vastly preferable for me than even 40 CC or however much.

Yes I can definitely see the cross server issue, but was just letting people know about the legacy weapon trick. Bioware has stated it isnt an exploit. It only costs about 8k per alt, vastly preferable for me than even 40 CC or however much.

Over 40 CC, I really don't think it's worth the hassle.

However, I'm fairly sure MOST CM color crystals cost far more than that to unlock.

However, I'm fairly sure MOST CM color crystals cost far more than that to unlock.

they do. endurance and expertise ones are cheap with exception of couple of colors - 60 cc. but hawkeye and eviscerating are 240cc each. again with exception of certain colors that cost more.

Just snagged up a White-Black Hawkeye for 60k credits.

I had to go change my shorts after I verified that I'd actually won it.

I'm very jealous! And here I was excited to get a sablefur monkey-lizard for 500k :eek:

Almost all of the crystals I've unlocked have been 200cc (Hawkeye & eviscerator both). A few have been either 60 or 90cc, but I can't remember which. One was 400cc. I think that one was a hot orange eviscerating.

Is there a list of the crystals that are available in the pack?

They are from cartel, contraband and bounty packs. It's easier to list what isn't included. Pink magenta & Yellow core are from Nightlife packs. Orange yellow is from direct CM purchase. I think all of the black cores are from events or are crafted.

I'm very jealous! And here I was excited to get a sablefur monkey-lizard for 500k :eek:

Almost all of the crystals I've unlocked have been 200cc (Hawkeye & eviscerator both). A few have been either 60 or 90cc, but I can't remember which. One was 400cc. I think that one was a hot orange eviscerating.

They are from cartel, contraband and bounty packs. It's easier to list what isn't included. Pink magenta & Yellow core are from Nightlife packs. Orange yellow is from direct CM purchase. I think all of the black cores are from events or are crafted.

wait, did they lower the price? because I remember distinctly unlocking derelict purple and blue core hawkeye for 240cc

The main point all of this and the other packs illustrate are how little people bother to research prices before putting things on the GTN. I've had mounts I listed at 1 Mill at lowest for someone to next undercut me to 300K ... suffice to say I bought that up but that's just such a huge undercut to do in 1 go.

A lot of money will be drained by these packs but then a lot will be made back once the packs are gone and the new strongholds launch and people have more currency to spare again ( well thosem aking money off the strongholds as opposed to blowing it all on them ).