Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

Silenceo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we get a chart of niceness?

He is nice enough that he has many squirrels as friends. Nuff said. :D

And it is only in extreme situations that one of the persona's can take control so easily, such as when they were injured and Boran is not a fighter, so Jahuro was basically forced to take command. Or like when he was approaching the ridge near the one they sensed, Boran seized control because he didn't want it to come to blood shed.

To simplify what is going on in that head of theirs:

-The two are ALWAYS vying for control.

-Certain Situations favor one or the other, giving them temporary edges in the struggle.

-They are both of equal mental strength.

-There are times they willingly relinquish control to the other, aka when faced with something the other is good at.

-The more fear that they have stored, the closer the two are to being one.

-They are the same being, split into two extremes due to an unknown accident in his exploration of the mind.

-Both have the same skills, though the attitudes/aggressiveness vary between them on their uses.

-If others intrude on their war, they band together to eject the interloper.

-Even when not in control, the second persona can effect behavior. For example, if Boran is not in control yet Jahuro encounters some one Boran considers a good ally, he can help ensure they live. Most individuals he does not. If Jahuro's desire to kill them is strong enough though, he can still kill them, since he is the dominate mind at the time.

-When not in control, the recessive persona is still fully aware of what is going on.

I hope some of this helps others understand the insanity going on in Jahuro's/Boran's head during all of these conflicts.

Edited by Silenceo

I agree xD Also, Taz is obviously the nicest one.

i would say second nicest Aledrick is the nicest with you following closely behind then With me third but we were talking about Sith out of the 4 Siths in the game Jaron is the nicest and yeaaaa am staying out of That Head

Edited by Jarons

So after their squabble in which directions did Vashti and Jahuro go?

Vashti headed towards the origin of the storm, I think she arrived at the temple at the end of the post.

I am not entirely sure the direction Jahuro went, but I want to say South, due to how he left the slope, though eh approached from the South East.

So the storm is heading in his direction still, but I feel his friends can help him there.

Vashti headed towards the origin of the storm, I think she arrived at the temple at the end of the post.

I am not entirely sure the direction Jahuro went, but I want to say South, due to how he left the slope, though eh approached from the South East.

So the storm is heading in his direction still, but I feel his friends can help him there.

Just trying to keep a map of where everyone is.

Is Sel still narrating assistant?

Just trying to keep a map of where everyone is.

Is Sel still narrating assistant?

Haven't heard from her in a while. Any idea if she is still subbed?

Side Note: I have another scenario I would like you to try out.

Edited by Silenceo

this is what i been waiting for and hints

Until further notice, this vague spoiler is all I can spread around.

Now, I wonder who will pick up on the snippets of that video that are the actual spoilers :d_evil:

Edited by Silenceo

Until further notice, this vague spoiler is all I can spread around.

Now, I wonder who will pick up on the snippets of that video that are the actual spoilers :d_evil:

somebody getting back stabbed it seems watch out taz and Jaron women are deadly

*Looks at video*

Eh, sure...

I think i can wing it :D:D also if i don't attack her no reason to risk a it by killing a Darth son who was Kidnapped might start the war back up she probably will try to arrest me and bring me back to the Jedi temple on Tython

Wait...is Satele actually coming? (Can't tell sarcasm from truth on the Internet) :)

Only time will tell...

:d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes:

Also, sorry everyone for the severe decrease in my activities, gotta hate it when school work buries you...

Luckily, Karadron is working on something I feel will cause dread in a few, excitement in others...