Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

Silenceo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it is only a small advancement, and it is long over due, but I have been so busy lately with projects and the like. I however did leave it open to either of the other two narrators to direct the NPC, since it is the Narrators job to do so, and I can not take that power while trying to drive my own story.

Oh, and another

concerning the Scenario that I tasked Karadron with. :d_evil:

I bet Karadron is dying from all the spoilers by now! :d_grin: Control! Control! You must learn control!

I vote that we all agree that we hate midterms, since that is what multiple of us are going through as of this time. :p

As for the game it self... It needs interaction to breath people. :(

(Though, if somebody was to finish the Jahuro scene with Chuckles-At-Predators...)

Btw, how goes the scenario I sent you Karadron?

Edited by Silenceo

I vote that we all agree that we hate midterms, since that is what multiple of us are going through as of this time. :p

As for the game it self... It needs interaction to breath people. :(

(Though, if somebody was to finish the Jahuro scene with Chuckles-At-Predators...)

Btw, how goes the scenario I sent you Karadron?

Delayed by Kaggath battle strategy and stuff. After I get my meager wall of text up I should be able to focus on finishing it.

Also +1 on hating Midterms.

Delayed by Kaggath battle strategy and stuff. After I get my meager wall of text up I should be able to focus on finishing it.

What's a mid term. :confused:

And how goes (gones?) the match anyway? I would have joined but I simply didn't feel I'd have the time. But by the looks of it you guys must have written a few novel worths of story by now!

What's a mid term. :confused:

And how goes (gones?) the match anyway? I would have joined but I simply didn't feel I'd have the time. But by the looks of it you guys must have written a few novel worths of story by now!

It's been a little slower, than the previous match. More casualties, all but one due to being too busy.

Can you give an ETA? Need to see how I need to plan the last 2 Teaser videos. :d_grin:

Also, LK, I will be trying to write a scenario within the next few days to expand upon the temple since both you and the other main group of characters will be there at some point. *granted you are already there...*

And Beni, the stories flow only when they wish it sadly. :( Though, lots of plans have been made in the last few weeks so if we can get the momentum back...