The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

Silenceo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of which, the force user table is confusing me.

Thought I had it sorted, until I saw that Silenceo had a few things that just didn't make sense to me :(

Which ones are not making sense Sel? And yes, the Soresu was leveled up to lvl 4 (18 points) but for some reason I put lvl 3... Bah. Typos!

Edited by Silenceo

How go those tasks I asked you about?

You also still haven't PM'd me the character details...

Nearly ready, change my vote to Dxun by the way.

As for character details, yeh it was just your points that confused me.... You'll get both things when I'm done at this meal :p

Nearly ready, change my vote to Dxun by the way.

As for character details, yeh it was just your points that confused me.... You'll get both things when I'm done at this meal :p

Sel, you had ALREADY voted for Dxun if I recall right...

As for the completed goals...gooood....goooooooood...

*Continues working on threats to release into the ecosystems while humming "Whittle While You Work" in a cheerful manner*

I do hope I get a real Mandalorian to team with.

Also find it funny that people think Dxun and Taris are thr difficult choices here, comparatively that is laughable.

The real question is, do they fear the wild, or do they fear the "civilized" more? ;)

*Continues working on threats to release into the ecosystems while humming "Whittle While You Work" in a cheerful manner*

Nah I was Taris,

Well I'd already done 1 out of 3 :p

Vjun makes it all look like naboo paradise resorts.

I have a guess, why nobody voted for it.

Nal Hutta will be interesting though, if it makes the vote. Even though I'm voting for Dxun - because nostalgia - I like the idea not to be on a jungle world.

To complete my color test, here's another line. Now let's see which one LK stole from me.:jawa_evil:

Edited by Mathemagica

I have a guess, why nobody voted for it.

Nal Hutta will be interesting though. Even though I'm voting for Dxun - because nostalgia - I like the idea not to be on a jungle world.

To complete my color test, here's another line. Now let's see which one LK stole from me.:jawa_evil:

I made coloured font popular in these ere parts, you youngens n yer damn html codes and cassette tapes.

Whittle while you work? Why would you ever do that!? Running around with a knife in your hand dusting, singing...no no. Far to dangerous. I think the word you were looking for is

;).

I'm working on my character now, and a little argument for you Sel (in your favor, mostly). I'll finish and post after lunch.

Whittle while you work? Why would you ever do that!? Running around with a knife in your hand dusting, singing...no no. Far to dangerous. I think the word you were looking for is
;).

I'm working on my character now, and a little argument for you Sel (in your favor, mostly). I'll finish and post after lunch.

The typos are strong with this one. :o

Can't wait to see what you come up with Canino. Just stop overestimating all of these force users, despite their levels that is their level within the average level. Wheels within wheels within wheels! INSANITY!

The typos are strong with this one. :o

Can't wait to see what you come up with Canino. Just stop overestimating all of these force users, despite their levels that is their level within the average level. Wheels within wheels within wheels! INSANITY!

Why do I have no screenshot of Raptus on my laptop?

Edit: And of course the link wouldn't send you to the right spot.:o

Tell that to Jahuro, LK.

Italian 3G networks suck at loading videos, I'll watch it on Tuesday when I'm back in the Uk :p

Glad someone else finds Raptus the coolest though :D