Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

Silenceo

Hmm good question. I'd say more than normal characters, maybe 175-220. But my Narrator characters is not Force Sensitive.

Ok thanks well that's not too op I was thinking you all had 300 350 points to spend then I would have been scared

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zaerys had 200, though Silenceo was open to more :p

Well my original thought was to have Assistant narrator character have 1.5 times more points available giving them 225 total. And give the Boss Narrator 2 times more points, so 300.

Well my original thought was to have Assistant narrator character have 1.5 times more points available giving them 225 total. And give the Boss Narrator 2 times more points, so 300.

Basically how it ended up working out.

Well you all are not that op I feel better now but I say you all should post your characters as well it be more fair so we will know what we are getting into

Negative ghost rider.

That would give advantages to the participants against the Narrator characters beyond basics. Besides, do you get to see the stats of all of the bosses in flashpoints before engaging them? :p

I am curious as to which ones...?

Side Note: I am curious how think you think Zaerys would do if she was to run into the Gen'Dai in a not so friendly matter? (After all, she is not one of his Hunt Enforcers exactly) But yeah, still looking for a name for this "Monster."

After Thought: I am not encouraging Narrator vs Assistant Narrator violence, I merely wish to know how strong comparatively you see the characters. It is extremely unlikely that they would ever encounter each other or engage each other.

Taz Ordo (Nala) 'knows most languages', so it seems likely to me that he could understand B4. The Wookie is an Engineer, so I expect him to have worked with droids before.

Potential candidates I see are the agents, since that might be part of their training, and the Arms Dealer (depepends entirely on his precise background with droids).

Taz Ordo (Nala) 'knows most languages', so it seems likely to me that he could understand B4. The Wookie is an Engineer, so I expect him to have worked with droids before.

Potential candidates I see are the agents, since that might be part of their training, and the Arms Dealer (depepends entirely on his precise background with droids).

Seeing as you have a language device I can just see us talking back and forth in our Language and 90% of the others not understanding a word of it. while we Yuck it up....

Well you all are not that op I feel better now but I say you all should post your characters as well it be more fair so we will know what we are getting into

What do you think Silenceo?

Also, can I have the extra 25 points then? I felt her powers in force choke weren't as good as they should be anyway :p

What do you think Silenceo?

Also, can I have the extra 25 points then? I felt her powers in force choke weren't as good as they should be anyway :p

For the answer to posting NPC's in the thread...

As for the extra points...

Seeing as you have a language device I can just see us talking back and forth in our Language and 90% of the others not understanding a word of it. while we Yuck it up....

You misunderstand B4's 'language device'. It is a program that allows it to understand many languages from Republic and Hutt space. If it had a vocabulator (which it doesn't), B4 could speak those languages. Without the vocabulator though, B4 will speak in the many shades of 'beep' and 'dwooo' we all know and love.

A good mechanic could try to equipp B4 with a vocabulator, though. However, since the usage of the vocabulator, combined with the language programs would require a lot of its RAM, this would slow down its working capacities and this would go against B4's programming.

Edit: But of course, B4 can speak astromech and Jareel can speek Shryywook and others will have trouble to know what's going on.:D

Edited by Mathemagica

You misunderstand B4's 'language device'. It is a program that allows it to understand many languages from Republic and Hutt space. If it had a vocabulator (which it doesn't), B4 could speak those languages. Without the vocabulator though, B4 will speak in the many shades of 'beep' and 'dwooo' we all know and love.

A good mechanic could try to equipp B4 with a vocabulator, though. However, since the usage of the vocabulator, combined with the language programs would require a lot of its RAM, this would slow down its working capacities and this would go against B4's programming.

Edit: But of course, B4 can speak astromech and Jareel can speek Shryywook and others will have trouble to know what's going on.:D

Just wanted to toss in here that Jahuro could use "Drain Knowledge" on the organic participant in the conversation. Instant language understanding. :D

All your useful knowledge now belongs to the crazy sith lord... :jawa_evil:

Edited by Silenceo

I can't see those because Italian Internet sucks, use your words big guy :p

Bah, killing the mood Sel...

1. No.

2. Yes.

Side Note: A bit of info about "Drain Knowledge" while it is great for learning information or secrets and even languages...It does NOT mean the user can drain knowledge of a skill like tracking and instantly be as good as them. They would know what the target knew about tracking, but the application would be a bit...iffy... Think a nerd who studied tracking for years from books trying to track in real life...doesn't always translate well.

Edited by Silenceo

I didnt misunderstand that at all, Sorry if I was confusing I was saying my guy would speak Shriiwook which you would understand and reply back with the usual beep boop, to which my guy understands and responds back in Shriiwook, and every one looks at us like we are wierd cus no one can understand a word EITHER of us are saying.