The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

Silenceo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your right hutta is kinda better but then there slavers but still change my vote to hutta

What was it before?

Anyone else changing their vote?

Also, I actually think the reverse. At first Taris will indeed be easy. But due to the lack of safe zones that were added later when the Republic tried to rebuild, and the Empire tried to drive them out... Its a jungle out there. :jawa_evil: Once one rakghoul gets your scent or has a death scream... Let us just say it is quite likely that more and more will continue to find you until you are simply overwhelmed.

It does not have the immediate threat of Dxun, but the constant threat... One scratch...

Mandalorians, f**k yeh! :csw_fett:

Boran, "Shinies are the tinies which wish to become all finy! Oh ha ha! The tiny shinies indeed wish to fly, fly away! Come back another day! HA! Another day...another night... no more tiny shinies! Shinies, tinies gone, shiny tinies here! Shiny Tinies no where... shiny tinies everywhere......"

I wonder if anyone can make sense of this... :p

Edited by Silenceo

Boran, "Shinies are the tinies which wish to become all finy! Oh ha ha! The tiny shinies indeed wish to fly, fly away! Come back another day! HA! Another day...another night... no more tiny shinies! Shinies, tinies gone, shiny tinies here! Shiny Tinies no where... shiny tinies everywhere......"

You bring Boran out already guess he won that battle but your obviously talking about the mandalorians and all of them are smaller then you .You are 7 feet tall so your talking about them surrounding you k think

Haatyc or'arue jate'shya ori'sol aru'ike nuhaatyc.

*Doesn't speak mando*

Where can I find a translator...

*rummages around in a trunk*

Oh and Jaron, you were right about it referring to Mando's, and right about them being Tinies since he is so much taller than them, but the rest is wrong.

Side Note: Did you mean... Better one big enemy that you can see than many small ones you can't?

After Thought: Nor was it a battle, it was merely one of Boran's ramblings. That is his whole thing, same way that dark and scary is Jahuro. They share the same power, but Boran is his personality that is a bit freer with its words. Jahuro would likely just stare at you...Perhaps narrow his eyes. But remember, each rambling, has a meaning. Of course, it won't always make sense until you see what he is referring to.

Edited by Silenceo

It sounds like something a certain Jawa could say, but I know he didn't.

If 'master', 'expert' etc are the same kind of 'master' that we're using for force powers, then I've no complaints about LKs character. Otherwise, the combat capabilities seem very high to me for an average 'unknown', even a Mandalorian.

What exactly is confusing you?

Ok never mind, I think it was just Silenceo's typo.

Sil, did you mean Soresu level 4?

Also, Rayla, could you make a calling in the Kaggath about allowing the RR to know about the Drill-Weaponry possibility?

Ok, I decided to participate. Only because I want to do all non force users and survive every round (I'm here to stay. And to win :p). I'm also glad people agreed with my assessment of force powers.The only question now is as who to be:

Complete pacifist or the guy people will want to kill?

Edited by Canino

Ok, I decided to participate. Only because I want to do all non force users and survive every round (I'm here to stay. And to win :p). I'm also glad people agreed with my assessment of force powers.The only question now is as who to be:

Complete pacifist or the guy people will want to kill?

Btw, if you really don't like your color, you could get a # Color combo number off Wikipedia (like Beni does, I think) and use that as your posting color.

Believe it or not, I think Pacifists with an aptitude for negotiation would survive very well.

Btw, if you really don't like your color, you could get a # Color combo number off Wikipedia (like Beni does, I think) and use that as your posting color.

Believe it or not, I think Pacifists with an aptitude for negotiation would survive very well.

Oh I know :) I've done my fair share of coding. It's just hard to find the one. I mean I like to change it up, but it's still nice to have a primary color scheme.

And 1 vote for pacifist. Although he may not be a negotiator by trade, he could work things out.