A question about strongholds...

...Well two questions really.

1. How do you enter your stronghold and where do you find it?

2. Are you able to sell your stronghold for credits?

Not sure about the first one but question two is definitely no. You can't sell or trade your strongholds.

...Well two questions really.

1. How do you enter your stronghold and where do you find it?

2. Are you able to sell your stronghold for credits?

1: you press U and quicktravel to the stronghold of your choice. That is after you've bought it anyway. You buy it on Fleet in the crew skills section (now named strongholds and crew skills).

2: no. You can deactivate it, but reactivating it will cost you as much money as the stronghold initially cost to buy.

Edited by OddballEasyEight

1: you press U and quicktravel to the stronghold of your choice. That is after you've bought it anyway. You buy it on Fleet in the crew skills section (now named strongholds and crew skills).

2: no. You can deactivate it, but reactivating it will cost you as much money as the stronghold initially cost to buy.

They should have gotten an entire new floor, hangar or whatever for Strongholds back at each fleet, instead of going for the approach they went.

I hate the new placement for the crew skills. :mad:

[/OT]

There's also an icon at the top of the screen. You visit other strongholds from fleet

Ieadlly, we'd take a shuttle to our stronholds, but too many pewople prefer convenience to immersion for that. I'd like to see them find a way to accomodate both views, both here and with taxis

Edited by errant_knight

I hate the new placement for the crew skills.
Personally, I love it.

Now I don't have to run into 8 different rooms just to track down all the trainers.

Crafters in one place, gatherers in another.

Easy!

Really? I think its much better now. I keep finding myself trying to go to the PTS locations on live =/

Personally, I love it.

Now I don't have to run into 8 different rooms just to track down all the trainers.

Crafters in one place, gatherers in another.

Easy!

You guys are silly. :mad:

Your comprehension of room aesthetics leaves much to be desired. I have already sacrificed twenty newborn Tuk'ata to the likes of Naga Sadow and Marka Ragnos, hoping their influence in the Force will sway the fools behind such ghastly decision.

They should have gotten an entire new floor, hangar or whatever for Strongholds back at each fleet, instead of going for the approach they went.

I hate the new placement for the crew skills. :mad:

[/OT]

I find it much more convenient when leveling up a new character and going through all the crew skills vendors for the xp bonus :)

I like the new positioning of the crew trainers as well. Wish it had been that way from the beginning, combined with persistent icons on the map instead of having them only appear when you are close to them.

Naturally the skill icons were persistent, but other ones needed, like mail, are not persistent and should be IMO.

You can also travel to other people's Strongholds if they have given you a key.