Guild Ships - What Guilds are Getting it?

Luniara

JungMa is a small community and after having a discussion with Rydlie over what competition there may be, my curiosity was peaked.

What guilds will be getting a Guildship or who is making the push to obtain one?

Confirmed (Funds raised(:

- Penumbral

- Reign

- Vicious/Shots Fired

- Alpha Company

- Clan Thetes

- Credit Shot

- Guardians

- Knights of Sokan

- Nightmare Squadron

- Honnel and Crinn, Inc.

- Coordinating Confusion

Raising Funds:

- Reformation

- Sithhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

- Dark Side (Imp)/Star Wars Battlefront (Pub)

- Knights of Eternity

- Lords of Zoist

- The True Empire

- Shadow Corp

- Esoteric Order

- Storm Squadron

- Chaos Reigns

Possible Guilds:

- Remnants of Hope

Edited by Luniara

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<Honnel and Crinn Inc> will be purchasing one as long as there is no minimum member requirement.

Also I do believe the price may be dropped on the G-ship when it goes live, since it was mentioned at one point that the devs are experimenting with prices, and it is easier to start high and drop the price than it is to start low and raise it.

Or rather I'm hoping the price will be dropped. :hope_05:

Edited by Zoom_VI

<Honnel and Crinn Inc> will be purchasing one as long as there is no minimum member requirement.

I have not seen anything about that, but holy crap that would be a sucky component to add in to it. I have concerns about their current price model for it, which is why Luniara and I were having the conversation in the first place.

I have not seen anything about that, but holy crap that would be a sucky component to add in to it. I have concerns about their current price model for it, which is why Luniara and I were having the conversation in the first place.

To my knowledge they have to be purchased out of the GBank which means it has the Gbank's minimum member requirement for purchase.

To my knowledge they have to be purchased out of the GBank which means it has the Gbank's minimum member requirement for purchase.

Oh... I think that is 10 to purchase, but you don't lose it, if you go below 10.

There shouldnt be a member count requirement. Slapping that on there in addition to the 50 million initial price tag seems like overkill. Should be able to test that on the PTS tomorrow though.

The is a hitch, though (and Im not sure how certain this is or how it was found). 50 million is apparently only the first part. Unlocking all of the rooms of the ship is supposed to cost something like 70 or 80 million more in addition to requiring loads of other crafting junk as well as unique items picked up from various world bosses (whether these are the existing WBs or new ones, I havent heard).

There shouldnt be a member count requirement. Slapping that on there in addition to the 50 million initial price tag seems like overkill. Should be able to test that on the PTS tomorrow though.

The is a hitch, though (and Im not sure how certain this is or how it was found). 50 million is apparently only the first part. Unlocking all of the rooms of the ship is supposed to cost something like 70 or 80 million more in addition to requiring loads of other crafting junk as well as unique items picked up from various world bosses (whether these are the existing WBs or new ones, I havent heard).

As it stands on the PTS unlocking the full ship is 130 million. That is assuming BW does not drop the price at all going live.

Reformation is pushing to get a Guild Ship. Most of our Saturday meeting this week was discussing ways to raise money for it. We had only 9 million at that time, but found out most of our members had money stashed away for themselves and it has grown rapidly since then. We were originally aiming for 15 million, the maximum price that the Devs stated it would be at a Cantina.

Oh, they already put em up there? I havent been on the PTS in a few days. Had a disagreement with BitRaider last thursday and havent redownloaded it yet.

The price tag was from datamined content from the PTS client. No clue on what the actual price will be, except the initial price is 50 million on the PTS.

Edited by Bstr

Luni this is Jung Ma, we don't have on-topic threads.

It's been mentioned that Credit Shot might be buying one, if it's worth the time and money.

Star Destroyers are always worth the time.

Edited by Zoom_VI

Luni this is Jung Ma, we don't have on-topic threads.

Star Destroyers are always worth the time.

Isn't it functionally useless though if no one else has one?

We have the money for one, just don't know if the community interest is going to make it seem like a worthy purchase

We have the money for one, just don't know if the community interest is going to make it seem like a worthy purchase

That is why I made the thread. So people KNOW there is interest. =)

It isn't clear how conquest works yet, you may not be required to have a gship to participate, however it is clear that G-ships come with advantages. Additionally there is something called personal conquest that may or may not be intertwined with guild conquest. We just don't know.

<Honnel and Crinn Inc> is getting a G-ship simply because our main source of assets demands we have one. lol

Dark Side (Imp) / Star Wars Battlefront (Pub) are currently raising funds. Also, as for conquest I heard it will be 8 man missions. I'm currently waiting for it to be released on PTS to confirm if that is really true. Edited by Dak_fireraker