Kaggath Battlegrounds Heats - Republic Reborn vs Wroshyr Alliance

Beniboybling

Edit: also last I checked Force bonds could only be formed with other Force sensitives. And in the KotoR 2 Last i Checked ALL of your companions could be made into jedi, because they were all Force Sensitive, Wedge is not.

Canderous was Force Sensitive? since when?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She did exactly this with all of her companions, she wasn't just bonded with them she was subconsciously drawing from them like she did with Kreia and learnt things from them very very quickly.

Isotope 5... runs out? o_O "One microgram of Isotope 5 could power a datapad for a century."

All of them were force sensitive, Wedge is not. This also did not as I am aware make it easier for her to use such heavy abilities under diress.

Also that is kind of awesome on Isotope 5, dont know if that ends up changing the strength of the guns, but definately wont run out any time soon. That's cool.... also wouldnt it be possible to take over the station and turn it on the RR then.

Just to be clear neither side will be able to prepare in advance, so I don't see how the Exile can hide her fleet.

EDIT: Also, the electromagnetic interference is only present in the atmosphere, not in space.

Fair enough.

And guess what their scans from the ground have to go through.

couldnt you make him into a jedi? if not are you 100% possitve she formed a bond with him, also when did she use the "good feelings" of another to use an abilty as complicated as Battle Meditation while under a mental assault, when has ANY one used such a bond to use Battle Meditation while under mental Assault. I dont think that has happened in all the years of star wars.....

There is a big difference between BM on a small group and BM on a naval battle scale.

I think it would be dangerous to assume she has this power.

Actually the battle was all over Iziz and in the air, the KotOR CG says she was effecting the entire battle.

Kreia's comments on the Force Bond suggests it is effective predominantly on Force Sensitives, however considering all beings are touched by the Force in some way, and mind influence works against non-Force sensitives, so I expect she would be able influence them in some way. But it has to be said that it wouldn't be nearly as effective IMO.

There is a big difference between BM on a small group and BM on a naval battle scale.

I think it would be dangerous to assume she has this power.

Honestly i dont want to get it twisted I am sure if left to her devices she could use Battle Meditation and it would have an effect, but I also feel Battle Melds will have an effect on its efficiency, also I feel that while she can do so while moving, if Coran Horn were to Mentally assault her, her mind has to many things to do to stay in a Meditative state. You arent in a Meditative state when in a mental war. Meditative states require a clear mind... some one in your mind does not for a clear mind make....

Actually the battle was all over Iziz and in the air, the KotOR CG says she was effecting the entire battle.
But its an optional instance in which the Exile has to physically pause in order to meditate, and it is only shown to effect the immediate battle in the throne room - so I don't see how that is possible.

Indeed I don't think there are any instances in which it could be applied on such a scale without meditating.

Edited by Beniboybling

All of them were force sensitive, Wedge is not. This also did not as I am aware make it easier for her to use such heavy abilities under diress.

Also that is kind of awesome on Isotope 5, dont know if that ends up changing the strength of the guns, but definately wont run out any time soon. That's cool.... also wouldnt it be possible to take over the station and turn it on the RR then.

"This bond is stronger when the other too, is force sensitive,"

Works on non force sensitives, and yeh, that's a quote from Kavarr during the Light Side Dantooine speech.

But its an optional instance in which the Exile has to physically pause in order to meditate, and it is only shown to effect the immediate battle in the throne room - so I don't see how that is possible.

Indeed I don't think there are any instances in which it could be applied on such a scale without meditating.

That was LK's point about MOVING meditation. Meetra has the ability to enter a Meditative state while on the move, thanks to Moving Meditation.

couldnt you make him into a jedi? if not are you 100% possitve she formed a bond with him, also when did she use the "good feelings" of another to use an abilty as complicated as Battle Meditation while under a mental assault, when has ANY one used such a bond to use Battle Meditation while under mental Assault. I dont think that has happened in all the years of star wars.....

No you could not turn Mandalore the Preserver of all the Mandalorian clans into a Jedi, oh and indeed she did:

"Canderous felt compelled to go with this Exile, to follow in the Jedi's steps, this was too early he thought, to personally go out and gain more soldiers, but to him it suddenly no longer mattered. This was a person of strength, a true hero of the Wars, yet again he would follow the enemy."

"With Mandalore, the Exile regained the feel for tactics and warfare that had atrophied in the last decade. A true Jedi General had returned to the galaxy."

Bao-Dur describes her conquests in the Mandalorian wars as shockingly like Battle Meditation. It's likely she used it subconsciously, having a natural talent like Bastilla.

However we don't know if she affected the enemy, only bolstered her allies.

"This bond is stronger when the other too, is force sensitive,"

Works on non force sensitives, and yeh, that's a quote from Kavarr during the Light Side Dantooine speech.

but by that quote the bond would still be fairly weak, not benefiting Meetra as much as others would.

but by that quote the bond would still be fairly weak, not benefiting Meetra as much as others would.

I just listened to the speech, and it's "Even Greater" which implies It was originally stronger than most others were.

Edited by Selenial

Bao-Dur describes her conquests in the Mandalorian wars as shockingly like Battle Meditation. It's likely she used it subconsciously, having a natural talent like Bastilla.

However we don't know if she affected the enemy, only bolstered her allies.

Have you got a quote for that? Not that I doubt you just interested in a resource.

No you could not turn Mandalore the Preserver of all the Mandalorian clans into a Jedi, oh and indeed she did:

"Canderous felt compelled to go with this Exile, to follow in the Jedi's steps, this was too early he thought, to personally go out and gain more soldiers, but to him it suddenly no longer mattered. This was a person of strength, a true hero of the Wars, yet again he would follow the enemy."

"With Mandalore, the Exile regained the feel for tactics and warfare that had atrophied in the last decade. A true Jedi General had returned to the galaxy."

I did not read a Force bond any where in that. I read a man that was impressed with her and inspired by her... the same man impressed with and inspired by Revan who did not form a Force bond with him and did not even have Battle meditation so I dont think thats proof of anything honestly.

I did not read a Force bond any where in that. I read a man that was impressed with her and inspired by her... the same man impressed with and inspired by Revan who did not form a Force bond with him and did not even have Battle meditation so I dont think thats proof of anything honestly.
I agree, in fact, Canderous (and G0-T0) are the only ones who I'm pretty sure the Exile can't even change the alignment of. I may be wrong on that but their certainly aren't any "I felt compelled to do X" moments.

Also, Kreia explicitly talks about how it was the bonds she made with Jedi during the Mandalorian Wars, she makes no mention of regular troops. I'm not about to rule it out but we can't argue it will be as effective.

Have you got a quote for that? Not that I doubt you just interested in a resource.

Not at the moment, remind me later when I get home, and I'll try find a youtube video..

About to get on a ferry to explore Lake Como, so I don't have the ability to link youtube videos :(

Not at the moment, remind me later when I get home, and I'll try find a youtube video..

About to get on a ferry to explore Lake Como, so I don't have the ability to link youtube videos :(

Honeslty Sel you sound like you are having a lot of fun... I am slightly jealous no lie lol....

The KotOR CG states the following:

"Many wars scorched Onderon, the last would end with the help of Jedi yet again, and one last time the power Nomi had brought to bear and Arca Jeth before her, would turn the tide of battle to the forces of good."

"An Exile would turn the face of war against the Sith with the power of light and hope, a battle meditation that ended the civil wars on Iziz for good."

Considering the second quote comes under the Force Bonds category I think it certainly does mean she gained a Force Bond with Canderous.