Kaggath Battlegrounds Heats - Republic Reborn vs Wroshyr Alliance

Beniboybling

Woop! Revan fangirling 4 lyfe!

Off to Italy now, flight was delayed but finally aboard, so if anyone can debate for me over the next 15 hours or so, that'd be swell... I can't debate for the next 3, might my intermittent after that, then I'm off to bed :p

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither can I. Anyway I have this quote for Revan:

It is the way of the Echani to be able to read their opponents - to know where an opponent is going to strike before it connects, anticipate it, and then strike against them. Echani battles are fought several minutes in advance - in many ways, it is much like the game of dejarik played in the core systems. The most advanced among the Echani are able to predict the course of battles by months, and the most revered are said to be able to predict the path of wars. Only Revan ever demonstrated such a skill in war. And even as he slaughtered us, the Echani still respected him.

―Brianna

If Revan can apply this in battle, he can potentially predict the enemy moves before they make them. He'll quickly develop a feel for the battle and how it will pan out and be able to respond accordingly.

Hmm. Jan Dodonna designed a computer to do the same thing.

Woop! Revan fangirling 4 lyfe!

Off to Italy now, flight was delayed but finally aboard, so if anyone can debate for me over the next 15 hours or so, that'd be swell... I can't debate for the next 3, might my intermittent after that, then I'm off to bed :p

Ok First I want to show what the numbers difference Did to fighters on both sides

RR Fighter numbers:

Interdictor 48 fighters x 20....... Now there are 2 shuttles per ship which seinar can replace with Gunships.... Total with Seinar replacements: 1000

Endruance Class 132 fighers x 6 Again there are 12 shuttles per again that Seinar can replace with Gunships Total with Seinar additions: 864

Hammerhead class 12 fighters x 15, again shuttles with sienar replacement adds 3 Total: 225

Alliance 60 fighters again shuttles replaced with Seinar ships adds 6

Grand Total: 2155

Additionally the Elite fighter of of the RR would normally take up a half a squad to a full squad worth of space, but again this can be supplemented with Seinar ships meaning they add around 12 to this total from their "elite total"

Grand Total: 2167

Total ships from Seinar and hutts: 307 In this equation ( 1 for every shuttle, 12 per "elite" ship removed from the hangars as their size cost fighter numbers originally as no ship in the RR fleet carried frieghters as a part of their compliment.

vs

WA

Majestic Class: 60 x 22= 1320

MC40A 12 x 10 = 120

Hapan Dragon 7 x 36 = 252

Obi-wan 60 fighter + 12 shuttles (the shuttles canbe replaced with MY factions GS whcih requires nooutside assisstance from my supplier) : total 72

Grand Total with no Soro Suub: 1764

+ 150 (half of what Seinar is giving)

Grand Total: 1914

Summarize

RR Grand total

Vs

WA grand Total

The RR has the fighters number advantage, and when you take into account the high caliber of fighters on both sides, and the fighters provided by SoroSuub and Seinar.... In the end the RR KEEPS its fighter advantage, but I do not feel it grows. The numbers themselves remain the advantage.

Next Up fighter defenses :D.

Edit: made an edit do to messing up Seinar and Soro Calcs

Edited by tunewalker

You forgot the flagships tune :p

Plus I think Sienar's hyperspace ready fighters would add on top of what I can field from a hangar...

Your flagship says 0 fighters :D

Also seinar is already providing you with a lot of fighters 301 to be percise 1 for every shuttle and 12 for every one of your "elite fighters" since your "elite fighters" would have originally taken up a squads worth of space and I would assume you would have at least 1 squads worth.... They made up for the hit in fighters you would take from your Elite classes if they were to be housed in your ships... something you DID start out with... all of that is calcualted in there already...

Edited by tunewalker

Did anyone do a comparison between the Thunderclap and the X4 Gunship? And what is the arsenal of the Thunderclap?

1v1 the Thunderclap would win, it is a frieghter... but because of the ships that the RR would normally house, every 1 Thunderclap reduces the number of ships the RR has by 12. This is suplemented by Seinar....

The Gunship would need 3 or so to take 1 Thunderclap, it was the Rebel's sresponse to needing more fire power and was exceptional at wading through enemy fighters....

Your flagship says 0 fighters :D

Also seinar is already providing you with a lot of fighters 301 to be percise 1 for every shuttle and 12 for every one of your "elite fighters" since your "elite fighters" would have originally taken up a squads worth of space and I would assume you would have at least 1 squads worth.... They made up for the hit in fighters you would take from your Elite classes if they were to be housed in your ships... something you DID start out with... all of that is calcualted in there already...

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Imperious-class_Star_Destroyer

And? Sienar was the Kuat of Starfighters, it was up there with Fondor and Kuat as the greatest Starship providers in the Galaxy throughout History, along with the Hutts they could field more than that...

1v1 the Thunderclap would win, it is a frieghter... but because of the ships that the RR would normally house, every 1 Thunderclap reduces the number of ships the RR has by 12. This is suplemented by Seinar....

The Gunship would need 3 or so to take 1 Thunderclap, it was the Rebel's sresponse to needing more fire power and was exceptional at wading through enemy fighters....

Those were my initial thoughts. I'll give my thoughts on the whole space front after you finish your analysis.

The Thunderclap usually ported straight into the battle, it'd come in alongside its ships, taking the role of a corvette.

The ship could survive out in space on its own comfortably for days, the crew would live a perfectly happy existence given the spacious interior.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Imperious-class_Star_Destroyer

And? Sienar was the Kuat of Starfighters, it was up there with Fondor and Kuat as the greatest Starship providers in the Galaxy throughout History, along with the Hutts they could field more than that...

you are right I am sorry, and that adds 6 more from Seinar as well there....

And while you are correct, this however DOES NOT mean you gert a fleet of fighters......

Soro Suub was a massive Corporation That had its own standing army both Ground and NAVY, this included a lot of fighters as well.

306 fighter IS ALOT to be getting from some one especially if you want them not be a bunch of TIE/ln's they are yourt supplier NOT your navy.

It is already calculated it, but I will add your flagship..

(No supplier should end up providing more then 10% of your fighters.... in your case you are already getting 15% of your fighters from your supplier.)

The Thunderclap usually ported straight into the battle, it'd come in alongside its ships, taking the role of a corvette.

The ship could survive out in space on its own comfortably for days, the crew would live a perfectly happy existence given the spacious interior.

You clearly arent understanding what I am talking about..

The rules state, that every ship Elite class included needed to be able to be held by your Capital ships, and that you have = number of them to how many your fleet could carry.

Now because your elite class AT THE START is carried by your it reduces fighter numbers by 12 per one that you have.

You then take them out of your hangar and supplement the now free cargo space with Seinar ships. Same thing you are doing with the shuttles. You dont have a gunship so those shuttles would normally be noncombat but instead you are replacing them with wreaponized transports from Seinar... these 2 things are using up ALL of your sienar support or at least they should...

Edited by tunewalker

you are right I am sorry, and that adds 6 more from Seinar as well there....

And while you are correct, this however DOES NOT mean you gert a fleet of fighters......

Soro Suub was a massive Corporation That had its own standing army both Ground and NAVY, this included a lot of fighters as well.

306 fighter IS ALOT to be getting from some one especially if you want them not be a bunch of TIE/ln's they are yourt supplier NOT your navy.

It is already calculated it, but I will add your flagship..

(No supplier should end up providing more then 10% of your fighters.... in your case you are already getting 15% of your fighters from your supplier.)

Actually, no. My supplier is giving 7.5%, as both my suppliers together are fielding the 300 fighters.

Just curious, have you taken out 12 fighters per Thunderclap?

And again, we need to make sure that naval suppliers have a purpose.

You're right, Sorosuub has Naval and Ground, and as Sienar was a naval service with horrendous ground departments, it should have more fleet assets due to focussing on one area.

You clearly arent understanding what I am talking about..

The rules state, that every ship Elite class included needed to be able to be held by your Capital ships, and that you have = number of them to how many your fleet could carry.

Now because your elite class AT THE START is carried by your it reduces fighter numbers by 12 per one that you have.

You then take them out of your hangar and supplement the now free cargo space with Seinar ships. Same thing you are doing with the shuttles. You dont have a gunship so those shuttles would normally be noncombat but instead you are replacing them with wreaponized transports from Seinar... these 2 things are using up ALL of your sienar support or at least they should...

Citation needed.

Besides that makes no sense, the Thunderclap was designed to be independent.