"Mother" companion quest for Vette, question

FoebaneCDW

This quest is showing me I have to go to Anchorhead as a Juggernaut, I have read and searched for an answer to how this is possible. No one even mentions there is an issue getting there for this quest, yet there are volumes of posts explaining it is impossible for imps to get to Anchorhead, what am I missing?

• 3 months later...

This issue actually occurs when you travel to Tatooine by other means besides using your ship's starmap (like using Priority Transport Outlaw's Den or also right now the stronghold's exit to Tatooine).

And yes, before you have traveled there "the proper way" the game does indeed place a quest marker at the Anchorhead Spaceport, which for an Imperial character is obviously unreachable.

However, once you travel to Tatooine via ship, the next stage of the quest is enabled and you can proceed to the shop (which is actually right next to the empire's spaceport).

For further references, many swtor quests have this prerequisite to advance. You must travel to the planet in question via your own ship OR you must leave the planet in question via your own hangar at the spaceport or orbital station. If you don't, then the next stage of the quest will remain disabled.

Slight necro, but yes. Just did this today actually, and I went via my stronghold and saw the marker at Anchorhead. Went to the entrance of my ship (didn't have to enter) and the quest updated appropriately. The pre-requisite for using the ship is present several places, although I've never seen the quest marker appear in another place like this.