Everyone is talking about pricing for LS and GFS and....

Reno_Tarshil

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just over here looking at the new cartel market pack goodies and getting giddy with excitement at dat Reaver set.

The reaver is the mostly white one right? I am drooling over that one and possibly the Satele set.

The reaver is the mostly white one right? I am drooling over that one and possibly the Satele set.

It's the Sith Warrior Battlemaster set that got ruined in the Starfighter series by having it's chest removed.

But not only are we getting the chest back, we are getting the mask and the proper belt to go with it.

Yeah that's pretty amaze-balls - not sure why there was so much hate for these upcoming packs.

Apparently new versions of the Malak, Handmaiden and Mira sets are too much for people to handle.

Oh apparently they think The Satele set (Which has been highly requested) is going to be the new Revan set.

Yeah that's pretty amaze-balls - not sure why there was so much hate for these upcoming packs.

because some people only see them as reskins which makes them mad for some reason. I like most of the ones I've seen in the packs.

because some people only see them as reskins which makes them mad for some reason. I like most of the ones I've seen in the packs.

And I as well. Most of these are becoming adaptive for the first time.

I said it in a previous thread and I'll say it again.

More adaptive armor isn't a bad thing...

It's a good thing.

And I as well. Most of these are becoming adaptive for the first time.

I said it in a previous thread and I'll say it again.

More adaptive armor isn't a bad thing...

It's a good thing.

EXACTLY!! Who cares if there is another version of this armor that is green or blue when this armor is Orange aka adaptive.

I'm looking forward to it all. ALL! Man... I've been waiting all summer for this and from what I'm seeing on Dulfy I won't be disappointed. (I thought about going to the PTS, but I don't want to spoil it.)

50 mil for a Capital ship? No big deal for my guild. We may grind a few more creds here and there, but we will have a capital ship right out of the box.

50 mil for LS? No big deal. I won't need 5 tabs with 80 slots in each tab. Lol. I'll start with my freebie and work up. It isn't like you have to pay 50 mill up front.

Maanan flashpoints? Yes please and thank you so much for adding more KOTOR.

Kreia's robes? Yes please. A nice white dye module should make that set really pop.

Planetary Conquests? WTH are we ************ about? PvE Guild action outside of Ops! Nicely done.

More packs? Yes please. I'll make a mint off of a few and buy whatever I want from each.

And I will have a nice little home on Tat along with a Guild Stronghold for a little down time.

It is all good!

It's just a case of you will NEVER make everyone happy - and people will complain to complain. Frankly I think they are headed in a good direction - I really dig these packs, and yes...small guilds will have to work HARDER to get the Guild Ship...but isn't that the point? To earn things? Weird I know.

why are people so happy to have pay to win collections of slightly reskined crap over actual new playable game content?

i think you all are sending the devs the wrong message here, but maybe it's just me?

why are people so happy to have pay to win collections of slightly reskined crap over actual new playable game content?

i think you all are sending the devs the wrong message here, but maybe it's just me?

The collections is pay 2 win how again?

You need to learn the definition of Pay 2 Win.

These are shells nothing more pay to win armor and weapons have excessive stats already placed on them that give a player(s) and unfair advantage over players who don't have them.

srry guys my bad, your right new skins of armor and weapon shells are way better than anything to actually do in game, devs disregard and please make sure to keep cranking out cartel packs and rep vendors. new content can wait at least another year or so as long as we have reasons to buy new packs this game will thrive

srry guys my bad, your right new skins of armor and weapon shells are way better than anything to actually do in game, devs disregard and please make sure to keep cranking out cartel packs and rep vendors. new content can wait at least another year or so as long as we have reasons to buy new packs this game will thrive

Okay as long as you understand that it's not pay 2 win.

You just proved how little you actually know. The people making content like GSH or the upcoming 3.0 and the people doing the CM armors and items ARE NOT THE SAME PEOPLE!! :rolleyes:

Edited by Anaesha

You guys are so happy to jump all over him...great job running off a guy who actually enjoys the game content and has been here since launch. You guys must be proud of yourselves. Edited by TUXs

You guys are so happy to jump all over him...great job running off a guy who actually enjoys the game content and has been here since launch. You guys must be proud of yourselves.

Yep very much so. :p

I personally don't like people who claim something is Pay to win when it isn't by any definition.

Pay to win items by definition are items that give you an unfair advantage over other players and are only obtainable by spending real life cash for the currency to buy them. Every one of these armors and weapons are in fact nothing but empty shells and are utterly worthless without the mods placed into them and they can be obtained by players without having to spend real money via the GTN.

Edited by Anaesha

Yep very much so. :p

I personally don't like people who claim something is Pay to win when it isn't by any definition.

Pay to win items by definition are items that give you an unfair advantage over other players and are only obtainable by spending real life cash for the currency to buy them. Every one of these armors and weapons are in fact nothing but empty shells and are utterly worthless without the mods placed into them and they can be obtained by players without having to spend real money via the GTN.

fool your logic cannot handle bias of this magnatude! mwha ha ha ha ha ha

Yes, unleash your hatred. Feel the power of the Dark Side. Only then will you be able to defeat BioWare.

You guys are so happy to jump all over him...great job running off a guy who actually enjoys the game content and has been here since launch. You guys must be proud of yourselves.

What are you talking about, I was just clarifying about P2W. I have nothing against his content updates.

fool your logic cannot handle bias of this magnatude! mwha ha ha ha ha ha

LOL, Yes I know Logic has no chance against some opponents but that doesn't mean I shouldn't try. :cool::D:p

P.s. I have nothing against more content updates but I refuse to let someone mislabel the CM items as P2W when they aren't or claim that the CM isn't beneficial to the game, after all without the CM we most likely wouldn't be getting the GSH, 3.0, or any other content that might be released in 2015 and further into the future.

P.p.s. There is a strong possibility that Without the CM the game would be looking at closing if not already closed.

Edited by Anaesha