186 Rating Gear

FoxfireTheGreat

Has anyone else noticed a decrease in dps from upgrade from 180 to 186 rating gear. I've had guildees say they're having resource issues too. I'm not changing stats around, I'm just going from Dread Forge to Dread Master . I've gotten a couple of pieces and my dps has gone from 3700 to 3300-3400 and i'm noticing ammo issues (which could be causing dps drop).

Edit: this involves a commando.

Edited by FoxfireTheGreat
addition to comment

Has anyone else noticed a decrease in dps from upgrade from 180 to 186 rating gear. I've had guildees say they're having resource issues too. I'm not changing stats around, I'm just going from Dread Forge to Dread Master . I've gotten a couple of pieces and my dps has gone from 3700 to 3300-3400 and i'm noticing ammo issues (which could be causing dps drop).

Edit: this involves a commando.

As much as I hate to say it.. check your cell. Friend of mine had that happen during an entire operation, also kept complaining about not getting HiB procs outside of IR, and not getting the reset on FA or CB. Turns out he wasn't in Plasma Cell, somehow his cell was turned off entirely. I've also had the same thing happen in gunnery, AP cell was off although I noticed it but after the first boss pull.

• 1 year later...