The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Big list of stronghold decorations and how to acquire them

Iwipe

Hey everyone, with the help of swtor_miner and Exile of Tor-fashion/tor-decorating, I have compiled a list of decorations you can get and where to obtain them. Note that this currently does not include the planetary conquest stuff as I need to sort out how that works.

http://dulfy.net/2014/07/27/swtor-galactic-stronghold-decorations-list/

Some of the decorations have pictures, others do not yet. Some of the decoration pictures are not that great as we took some of them from the livestream. We will be updating them with ingame pics as much as we can. If you like to help us on the PTS to acquire some of the decorations so we can get better pics please let me know!

Note that crafting is heavily involved and even reputation vendor stuff require crafted stuff to purchase. It is not just a single crafting profession either as you may need multiple.

Anyways, enjoy!

Only thing I don't like is that you have to craft (quite a bit) to get your own ship :/

You should already have your own ship, just like the speeders and mounts.

It's not something you should craft IMHO.

You get your ship for free as it is. Are you telling me you want freebies now? :p

You get your ship for free as it is. Are you telling me you want freebies now? :p

Why, it's not like you "need" it?

Aaaaw... harassment is so cute, isn't it.

My point (not that you care, because since I'm arguing with you about something else in another thread, you feel the need to argue with me on everything else in every other thread) is that since we already own our ships, it makes no sense having to craft them to place them in our strongholds.

It would make sense if we also had to craft our vehicles that we already own, but we don't.

So the logic just isn't there.

Aaaaw... harassment is so cute, isn't it.

My point (not that you care, because since I'm arguing with you about something else in another thread, you feel the need to argue with me on everything else in every other thread) is that since we already own our ships, it makes no sense having to craft them to place them in our strongholds.

It would make sense if we also had to craft our vehicles that we already own, but we don't.

So the logic just isn't there.

...and what do you propose as a solution? ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist. Folks, someone can absolutely love a feature and still have concerns about certain parts. The only thing I would keep in mind OEE is that you might remember this when you see others speaking of their concerns.

I don't see any harm in giving us a copy of our personal starship.

...and what do you propose as a solution? ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist. Folks, someone can absolutely love a feature and still have concerns about certain parts. The only thing I would keep in mind OEE is that you might remember this when you see others speaking of their concerns.

I don't see any harm in giving us a copy of our personal starship.

Well the solution is of course to give the ship to you automatically when you earn it in-game. That solution was pretty much implied.

Well the solution is of course to give the ship to you automatically when you earn it in-game. That solution was pretty much implied.

To be fair, I could not resist and do agree. It makes no sense.

You either have your star ship already, therefore docked, or you don't.

Why we have to essentially make a copy/model of it is beyond me, considering you can make imperial/rep bombers instead.

Another indication that very little thought has gone into it, sometimes I wonder if these people actually play the game.