LF casual raid team

jrhoads

Hey just looking for something casual, I'm a NiM progression raider with <Plausible Deniability> just a heads up as to what I've done, 4/5 NiM DF all current HM content cleared, 6/7 NiM SnV and 5/5 NiM TFB. Like I said just looking for another raid team that is casual or possibly starting out I have a decently geared pyro/arsenal mercenary and a sorcerer I'm still working on that are free to use the only days I cannot do are Tuesdays and Fridays. Send mail to either Skagrdian or Siax, I am not interested in another NiM progression team nor will I level up a pub toon sorry imp side only

Hello! :)

<New OutRiders> is a causal, mature, family-friendly guild that has been around since 1992 and is a multi-MMO guild. We are both an Empire and Republic side & raid on both sides! We mainly focus on PvE with a dash of PvP & RP.

We have 2 Sith Night Raids on Wednesday & Sunday nights at 9 EST- one SM and one will be changed to our HM Progression night once we get a full team on that side, Republic already has a team just working on the Sith now. :)

Check us out at our website: newoutriders.org

& our SWTOR Recruitment forum.

Thanks and have a great gaming day! :)

4/5 Did Not Finish, too much 8s m8

I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8., I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 88888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8.

But for realz, is there bad blood between PV and Aisthesis? I haven't been in too long and haven't been keeping up with the "big 3", Do they not like each other, or is it just playful, competitive jabs at each other?

But for realz, is there bad blood between PV and Aisthesis? I haven't been in too long and haven't been keeping up with the "big 3", Do they not like each other, or is it just playful, competitive jabs at each other?

#Rnk1CopyPasteN8m8

No competitive jabs because PV is a 16m guild, so we're doing completely different progression.

No bad blood either. PV just gets a kick out of people who tell us or the community what specs/classes are best to clear a fight when they haven't been able to clear it themselves. ;)

#Big2 #TheoreticallyPossible #FullMechanicsM8

Also, Skag, apologies for the thread derailment. If I were you, I'd check out Nebula. I know they've been working on NiM DF and would definitely like somebody like you on the team. Underground Syndicate is attempting NiM as well, and your DPS would be a great addition to the team.

Edited by Headpunch

Maybe investigate <From darkness> I have no idea if they're still kicking or what they're doing, but with Chhubbs as GM I assume it would be fairly(extremely) laid back.

Or make a powertech and join TeamPT :jawa_cool:It'll happen some day

2 PT tanks

4 PT dps

2 Merc healers