Hahaha Legacy Storage only has 5 tabs for 50 million credits

Transairion

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No that you would imply that is someone subbed right now that they would get a free palace normally.

You only get the free palace if you were a loyal subscriber by two dates. It is a free loyalty reward for those two dates, you weren't required to pay anything beyond a sub fee if you weren't already a subscriber. And on those dates you were given a free palace, if you weren't a subscriber on these days but subscribed on a later date, you would have pay the normal cost to get the palace, thus not being free.

Exactly.

I might log into the game after this feature goes live just to see if I received the free strongholds. I might be delayed because I dont have a sub at the moment. I was subbed in May.

if you are not sub on the day of early acess... you won't be getting acess to your stronghold... yet. you WILl get your free stronghold during preferred acess.

I might log into the game after this feature goes live just to see if I received the free strongholds. I might be delayed because I dont have a sub at the moment. I was subbed in May.

I am waiting to after the August payment .There are some things I want to do. Then I will unsub. Legacy has been keeping me here for the most part. I don't see class quest in the future. Could be wrong. I will take a break for awhile. It is a good game. It isn't just the silly prices there are some things I wasn't happy with before. Anyways have fun in your next game.

Yep, it looks that way. Have the changes already hit the PTS?

At any rate, it earned a resub from me. This was a welcome change IMO.

Same here. That wasn't the only reason I was going to unsub but it added to the mix. BLTs for everyone.

Wow, those are much more reasonable. Maybe even a little overkill but hey I'm not complaining.

It's not overkill. At all.

The way it was before was just plain dumb.

It would probably be overkill if it had some of amenities that Guild Banks offer, I dunno, since launch?

Edited by Darth_Wicked

It's the source that can not be named on the forums. You know the one.

ah. found it. if this is real... cool. very cool (is skeptical of any news that haven't gotten official confirmation, no matter how usually reliable a source. just to save myself disappointment in case they are wrong this time)

ah. found it. if this is real... cool. very cool (is skeptical of any news that haven't gotten official confirmation, no matter how usually reliable a source. just to save myself disappointment in case they are wrong this time)

You can always check it on the PTS, once it is brought back up again.

It would probably be overkill if it had some of amenities that Guild Banks offer, I dunno, since launch?

Pulling crafting materials from it directly is a nice thing that guild banks can't do.

I think the only thing a GB does that LS doesn't do is store credits. (Well, plus all the things you need when many people have access like ledger and log that you don't need for LS.) I know some are interested in that feature. Me, I just make sure each character has enough credits to do what I want to do with them. /shrug

What else were you looking for that's missing in LS that a guild bank can do?

Price wise I would might have been willing to part with 10 million but hey 5 million is much better for me. Overkill is the best kind of kill after all.

Edited by Nickious

Pulling crafting materials from it directly is a nice thing that guild banks can't do.

I think the only thing a GB does that LS doesn't do is store credits. (Well, plus all the things you need when many people have access like ledger and log that you don't need for LS.) I know some are interested in that feature. Me, I just make sure each character has enough credits to do what I want to do with them. /shrug

What else were you looking for that's missing in LS that a guild bank can do?

The one you mentioned, plus the ability to name bays and have an image thumbnail attached to them.

The ledger would be a nice touch, since it helps me to know if I'm turning a tidy profit sending companions on crew skills and then reselling mats on the GTN with that character.

Not asking much really, seeing that Guild Banks do allow all(!) that.

Price wise I would might have been willing to part with 10 million but hey 5 million is much better for me. Overkill is the best kind of kill after all.

Again, having most of the stuff I mentioned above would be a serious overkill, not to mention quite a QoL thing, at least for me that is.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

The one you mentioned, plus the ability to name bays and have an image thumbnail attached to them.

The ledger would be a nice touch, since it helps me to know if I'm turning a tidy profit sending companions on crew skills and then reselling mats on the GTN with that character.

Not asking much really, seeing that Guild Banks do allow all(!) that.

Again, having most of the stuff I mentioned above would be a serious overkill, not to mention quite a QoL thing, at least for me that is.

The only big thing I can really see between your and what they have now is sharing credits. That certainly would have been nice but they probably hadn't found away to make sure that F2P and preferred don't exploit that system. You can already store around 5 million credits if you have 16 characters, I'm sure they don't want them to have access to more.

I guess just being able to have all my mats and my CM accessible was really the only thing I particularly wanted it for, which is enough at least for me.

The only big thing I can really see between your and what they have now is sharing credits. That certainly would have been nice but they probably hadn't found away to make sure that F2P and preferred don't exploit that system. You can already store around 5 million credits if you have 16 characters, I'm sure they don't want them to have access to more.

I guess just being able to have all my mats and my CM accessible was really the only thing I particularly wanted it for, which is enough at least for me.

That's the thing: It shouldn't be a big thing.

Stuff such as being able to name cargo bays, have an image thumbnail attached to them, not to mention a ledger of sorts, even if only for mats should be... Pretty much basic(!!!).

I can't even comprehend why the above wasn't introduced, seeing that I'm not sure how any of them could be, hmmmm, "exploited" in some way by F2P or Preferred.

Regardless, as usual, I expected probably a bit too much from Bioware. The current deal is better than nothing but even so, it feels lackluster when I look at it.