Hk-51

Zenning

HK51 IS hk 47.

you take the personality core from hk 47 after getting it in a certain OP or FP, i THINK its the false emperor one.

then you have to do the hoth bonus serries to get it together. or thats all ive been able to find out...

Almost 100% incorrect. About the only accurate statement in this post is that the quest to get HK-51 is on Hoth(or at least will start there once it is added to the game in a future patch). Everything else is wrong.

I just hope it will require some effort and time investment to actually get him. Not just a quest or two (or one questline). It would be cool if he was a bit "unique" - shall we say, a reward for completing all quests in the game (including heroic ones + bonus series?). If everyone in the game will be running around with HK-51, it will be a bit disapointing imo.

I keep finding refs saying you CAN get HK51, but no guides/walkthroughs exist.

More info here would be great, please.

You can't get him as the quests to get him currently are not in the game. He may be released in the 1.3 patch based on some datamined information, but it is possible that they might change which patch he comes in.

You can't get him as the quests to get him currently are not in the game. He may be released in the 1.3 patch based on some datamined information, but it is possible that they might change which patch he comes in.

1.3 and 1.3a were released 3 days ago, we got any sightings of him yet?

Edited by Endora

HK-51 was an advanced version of the HK-50 droid.

WARNING: may contain spoilers for SW:KotORII

They were knock-off factory copies of HK-47.

They referred to non-doids as "organics", which irked HK-47.

If I remember correctly, all of the content with the HK-51 droids was cut and never finished before the game was released.

HK-50 link

There were no HK-51 droids in KotOR II. Those were HK-50s.

HK-51s are a new model introduced for this game, but the companion has not been implemented as of yet.

There were no HK-51 droids in KotOR II. Those were HK-50s.

HK-51s are a new model introduced for this game, but the companion has not been implemented as of yet.

Well there were HK-51s in the game files, but the quest relating to them was cut. So you have to use a mod to restore the cut content if you want to see them in game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
HK-51 was an advanced version of the HK-50 droid.

WARNING: may contain spoilers for SW:KotORII

They were knock-off factory copies of HK-47.

They referred to non-doids as "organics", which irked HK-47.

If I remember correctly, all of the content with the HK-51 droids was cut and never finished before the game was released.

HK-50 link

As an addage to this.

HK-47 was only programmed to call "organics" meatbags as this got on Malak's nerves which amused Revan and so he made sure that HK-47 used it all the time. HK-47 only refered to one "organic" differently and that was Revan who he called master.

• 3 months later...

In case people still look at this post:

HK-51 WILL be obtainable on BELSAVIS soon! REAL SOON according to the devs, which has made me very happy- but unable to play any kind of shooter games. I've gone UBER-trigger happy! Cant even hold a gun without shooting! haha!