Asking pubs about 55 pvp

Darth__Reaver

What in the hell are you trying to say?

I belive he had a typo, instead of reading "how do you hate seeing in warzones" it should have read "who do you hate seeing in warzones"

But to answer the question. Solqitta doesn't have any one specific nemesis on the Imp faction. And i have not noticed any specific player go out of there way to hunt her down exclusively in warzones.

Edited by Dak_fireraker

When I'm playing on my pub, I hate seeing anyone from <Republica Brasileira> on my team. Too heavy to carry, plus they're win-trading bads in group ranked.

I don't like seeing Valitee from <The Imperial Guard> on the enemy team. She's slippery and shady and super objective-oriented.

I don't really "hate" facing anyone. I love a good challenge in pvp and both factions have their fair share of skilled players that I respect and am equally wary of.

Your the type of pub I do like. But I did mess this post up I did not mean "hate" what I did mean who do you guys like to fight? As in not totally destroying you but can make you say "damn that was fun"????

Your the type of pub I do like. But I did mess this post up I did not mean "hate" what I did mean who do you guys like to fight? As in not totally destroying you but can make you say "damn that was fun"????

Hmm probably the two I have most fun with is Surra (sp?) great at healing and staying alive even when focused. Which makes it that much more fun to (try to lol) harass them. It feels like a great victory every time I'm able to get a kill though... Even if in the process their dps bring the pain shortly after :p

Also I love/loath seeing deceptus in a warzones. He says we never tunnel each other but I know he's full of it when I jump into team speak with him lol. I cringe every time because unless I recognize the name of node guard I can almost bet that it will be soloed by deceptus lol.

When I'm playing on my pub, I hate seeing anyone from <Republica Brasileira> on my team. Too heavy to carry, plus they're win-trading bads in group ranked.

I don't like seeing Valitee from <The Imperial Guard> on the enemy team. She's slippery and shady and super objective-oriented.

Brazilian Republic may be the single worst guild I've ever seen in any game... They're all so bad...

• 3 weeks later...