Would you support a quarterly release schedule if it meant more complete updates?

ZionHalcyon

Actually I wouldn't, poop is disgusting and I can do without it in my game. What I don't understand is why you can't accept that others see it as content even if you don't?

My problem with "event" content is that it's usually very short lived, which means it has little future appeal. Bounty Hunter event is every couple weeks, so I would count that as reliable "content"...but things like event the Gree event haven't been around in forever..."events" as "updates" are lame imo. "Events"+Updates=everyone happy.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My problem with "event" content is that it's usually very short lived, which means it has little future appeal. Bounty Hunter event is every couple weeks, so I would count that as reliable "content"...but things like event the Gree event haven't been around in forever..."events" as "updates" are lame imo. "Events"+Updates=everyone happy.

My only issue with this even content is apparently it's an annual thing so once it's gone we'll have to wait a whole nother year to see it return and hopefully with new rewards.

Actually I wouldn't, poop is disgusting and I can do without it in my game. What I don't understand is why you can't accept that others see it as content even if you don't?

That's not the issue. The issue is you jumping in that everything is sunshine and puppies whenever someone posts a content complaint.

You just put off a very bad, grating impression when you do that.

Trying to keep halcion from QQing is a worthless effort. He hates everything SWTOR, has rage-quit numerous times on these very forums, and is just an all around unhappy puppy. Why he came back, I have no idea.

Stupid, ignorant, unimportant, etc - you are entitled not to feel this way, but one has only to look at the giant list of people you've personally yelled at and mocked to see that I am far from the first person expressing this concept that BioWare does indeed make a significant portion of their players feel taken for granted.

Now now, be nice. I wish you could be this adamant about world hunger or inequality in this world.

And as a sidenote, if 50 million people say a stupid thing, it's still a stupid thing. Just because more people have a similar opinion doesn't make it true, in other words.

So focus on your comments being relevant and well-balanced so they can be constructive and have merit without needing to resort to some sort of popularity contest.