BC PvP Records Thread

Pinnaples

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HIGHEST DAMAGE PER SECOND: PER ROUND

1. Fajfyxc 2344.86

That sage was on server awhile ago. But after chatting with a few others that PvP most of the day on both pub and imp side, they have NEVER EVER seen those guild names and the names of the other players in that match on Begeren Colony. In retrospect, that post is a lie as in it was not done on this server. Is kinda sad and low on the respect bar to post a "record" that isn't even on the right server. Just found it kinda sad for someone to do that. Would be like me taking my operative to Ebon Hawk and posting a record from there over here and claiming it was done on Begeren.

HIGHEST DAMAGE PER SECOND: PER ROUND

1. Fajfyxc 2344.86

That sage was on server awhile ago. But after chatting with a few others that PvP most of the day on both pub and imp side, they have NEVER EVER seen those guild names and the names of the other players in that match on Begeren Colony. In retrospect, that post is a lie as in it was not done on this server. Is kinda sad and low on the respect bar to post a "record" that isn't even on the right server. Just found it kinda sad for someone to do that. Would be like me taking my operative to Ebon Hawk and posting a record from there over here and claiming it was done on Begeren.

Removed this. I carried this record over from the previous thread and had not checked the screenie, so I apologize for that.

If unranked counts, if not you should make an unranked record

No.

-Eric Musco

Edited by Pinnaples

Let me clarify the unranked 4v4 confusion going on. You CAN still submit records that are broken in a unranked 4v4, however there is NO SEPARATE section for them. They will instead be mixed in under the unranked section with the 8v8. Edited by Pinnaples

Name: Currik

Class: Sorcerer

Spec: Corruption

Record Broken: Highest Heal Per Second #4

Value: 2271.65

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/j0cCYhf.jpg

Just wanted to get some more Sorc heals up on the leaderboard... :p

Name: Currik

Class: Sorcerer

Spec: Corruption

Record Broken: Biggest Heal #3

Value: 11,261

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/j0cCYhf.jpg

Date/Time is in bottom right corner of Screenshot!

Edited by DaoStryver

Name: Thebus

Class: Operative

Spec: Concealment

Record Broken: Most Killing Blows #1 and Most Solo Kills #1

Value: Killing blows - 29, solo kills - 5

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/c2hfJNM.jpg?1

Why no operatives posting DPS records?!?!?! Comeon, I know some of you who have scoundrels and ops roll DPS time to time.

All operatives are healers or did you not get the memo :D

• 2 weeks later...