Probably the scariest thing in Swtor.

Tungstenses

Nope... scariest thing in SW:TOR is accidentally deleting that armour set you spent millions on because you thought you'd already unlocked it in collections.

Ouch! You didn't, did you? :eek: I"m paranoid about that so I always check for the text message or double check in collections before I start deleting.

Nope... scariest thing in SW:TOR is accidentally deleting that armour set you spent millions on because you thought you'd already unlocked it in collections.

That doesn't scare me because from what I have read and from the experiences of a guild mate, BW customer service can and will restore accidentally-deleted items.

Isnt it like if you bind lets say chest to one toon and then destroy it, after that you buy rest of set and bind it it will unlock? For me it worked like this.

Ok, I get the feeling I need to explain myself here :D

I've never deleted an armour set that I spent millions on. (luckily)

But I accidentally deleted all but the chest and head (phew!) of the Revered Seer's set once.

I had 4-5 outfits in the inventory of my IA to put together a good "red blade" disguise and I thought I had bound all the sets already so they'd be in collections, but I had not done it with the Revered Seer's set.

So when the outfit was done I just deleted every outfit in my inventory and right after that I realized that I had not bound the Seer's set at all :eek:

Contacted customer support, but while waiting for them to answer, I found that the pieces I needed were only around 400k in total on the GTN, so I just bought them and bound them immediately.

But CS responded a short while later (about 15 minutes) and were willing to send me the items, but I already had them so I declined their kind offer :)

But yeah, even tho you can get the items back from CS, it is one of the most scary feelings in this game to accidentally delete something off your character that you haven't bound (or isn't in collections) since it's not 100% guaranteed that you'll get it back from CS.