WTB Operation Carry for credits

JidaiDerriphan

Hello, I'm looking for a guild that is good enough to "carry" me through operations. I don't mind if you do 7 man or 15 man, but the total change probably won't change much so it'll be less per person (or I can offer it as a direct deposit to your guild bank).

I say "carry" but I'd be willing to help with the bosses as either a healer or dps, and I have a lot of experience healing pre 2.0 (I solo heal NM EV 8man pre 2.0).

Prices are as follows(this is with an assumption of 8man, 16man would be a little more than half per person:

S&V NM- 300k credits each

DP NM- 600k each

DF NM -600k each

NM TFB- 200k each (I'd be willing to add in 50k each if we do the "secret" boss.

NM EC- 80k each, I'd also want an option to buy the tank drop from whoever wins the roll for it. We can negotiate that price when the time comes.

If your guild is willing to do any of these, please feel free to message me ( I may not check this thread daily but i check my account mail every few hours), also feel free to throw out a counteroffer and I may take you up on it if no other guilds are willing to accept the prices I have listed.

Oh and one last thing, I'd be willing to throw out bonuses for time-trial titles (beat blabla in under an hour). hit me up!

Edited by JidaiDerriphan

Not to say that someone wouldn't be interested in doing this for you, but the credits you are offering are exceptionally low -- especially for Nightmare tier, even the previous tier (S&V) is not a huge breeze for most.

Well what is the "average" price for a carry? I'd be willing to pay more if that is what the market demands, or just take a hard mode run through.

Think about it. You need to give everyone of those raiders who will "carry" you a reason to do so. Each person in raid should walk out with 500k+ for NiM as it's no joke. Multiply that by 7 or 15. Then you'll get in the ball park of appropriate pricing.

This isn't even considering the cost of any wipes/repairs.

Edited by Joran-Koon

Think about it. You need to give everyone of those raiders who will "carry" you a reason to do so. Each person in raid should walk out with 500k+ for NiM as it's no joke. Multiply that by 7 or 15. Then you'll get in the ball park of appropriate pricing.

This isn't even considering the cost of any wipes/repairs.

okay fine, my new offer is double all the original offers.

Not to say that someone wouldn't be interested in doing this for you, but the credits you are offering are exceptionally low -- especially for Nightmare tier, even the previous tier (S&V) is not a huge breeze for most.

I've edited my offers my doubling all of them.

Do you expect to be able to roll on loot during these runs? Even if you don't I highly doubt you're going to find a run for those kind of prices. Most teams that are capable of carrying someone through NiM content are also capable of making that kind of money in game for a lot less effort. Good Luck

Do you expect to be able to roll on loot during these runs? Even if you don't I highly doubt you're going to find a run for those kind of prices. Most teams that are capable of carrying someone through NiM content are also capable of making that kind of money in game for a lot less effort. Good Luck

Eh I'll probably just look for a good pve guild and do it myself, I solo healed NM EV at like 1.7, I haven't pved much since then

Edited by JidaiDerriphan

I used to solo heal NiM EV too, back in the day, and my entire guild will tell you how bad I am at healing. The point you are trying to make about your PVE experience is a bit outdated. Gear/stats have changed a lot since then

I agree with those that are saying your offers are much too low. Just think about it. NiM DF and DP arent exactly going to be on "farm" for any guild, regardless if they cleared them or not. Plus the true NiM running guilds on the Harbinger will be keeping the gear for themselves for a long time.

If you insist on trying to get carried, I would say give it a month or two at the least, giving time to the top end guilds to give out gear to their main runners before they even think of carrying runs.

Then would you might be able to get serious offers, you need to up your pricing. I would say 350k-500k/per person in a 8-man run, or 250k/per in a 16-man, meaning you're bring about 5-6 mil with you on the run minimum.

This isnt WoW, and carries are much more serious business here. As a pre 2.0 player, you should know much how hard NiM progress is. Give any willing to carry you the proper respect they deserve and pay them like Gods for giving you that chance.

Don't be surprised if people aren't willing to run you through DF for less than 1mil/person, or DP for 3mil/person (maybe more). Any carries on DP would almost certainly have to be on 16m, too. Adding in gear or mounts would probably at least double those prices. Edited by namesaretough

Everyone's being really negative. But the truth is, if you have watched videos of NIM TFB/SNV, it's easily clearable now in 180/186 gear. There are plenty of guilds that would pug a sage healer/dps for NIM TFB/SNV without expecting any payment or special loot rules. You might want to try advertising that you're looking for a group for those operations on the weekend (people will probably be pulling DP/DF NIM on Tuesday) and see what happens.

Also, maybe I missed it but I'm not sure which faction you're in.

I used to solo heal NiM EV too, back in the day, and my entire guild will tell you how bad I am at healing. The point you are trying to make about your PVE experience is a bit outdated. Gear/stats have changed a lot since then

I started pveing again, bought most of the 180 gear with credits and downed NM DF and DP already, it was difficult but not terribly hard, so my pve experience must have not been outdated too much. Threads closed guys thanks reading

I started pveing again, bought most of the 180 gear with credits and downed NM DF and DP already, it was difficult but not terribly hard, so my pve experience must have not been outdated too much. Threads closed guys thanks reading

you solo those too?

Only two guilds on the whole server have downed NiM DP, but you did it one day after "buying some 180 gear".

clap... clap... clap...

Seriously, why lie about something like this?

lol he's trying to shut down the thread cause he's done feeling embarrassed.

What did you think was going to happen when you asked to be pulled through the hardest content in the game?

Anyways, glad you cleared it with the dream team (literally), good luck in your next post to the forums.