Mailboxes are rarer than gold, bioware whats up with that?

haluo

Seriously what is the deal with no mailboxes, add a few more, learn from the mistakes other games such as wow made, more mailboxes, better taxi waypoints, I could go on, but yeah more mailboxes please.

I'd like to be able to access mail on the ship but the planets all have easy to access mailboxes right near the starting points and vendors. Don't see this being a major issue at all.

Seriously what is the deal with no mailboxes, add a few more, learn from the mistakes other games such as wow made, more mailboxes, better taxi waypoints, I could go on, but yeah more mailboxes please.

Would you like them to program in a teleporting feature as well? This solves both your problems.

Edited by Eluu

Why do we even need maiboxes? Its completely stupid that in a technologically advanced siciety, that you'd have to go to a waystation just to read your mail is silly. If it was a package delivery service, then I'd understand, but cmon..how hard is creating a email iterface built into the UI? Click on envelope, read mail, send mail. Done. If its an item or cash, then get a message stating that you have a delivery..see shipping station (mailboxes) to pick up your goods. Problem solved.

Why do we even need maiboxes? Its completely stupid that in a technologically advanced siciety, that you'd have to go to a waystation just to read your mail is silly. If it was a package delivery service, then I'd understand, but cmon..how hard is creating a email iterface built into the UI? Click on envelope, read mail, send mail. Done. If its an item or cash, then get a message stating that you have a delivery..see shipping station (mailboxes) to pick up your goods. Problem solved.

It is a package delivery system. Half the mails I"ve gotten so far have had stuff (like cash) attached to them.

Edited by CmdrAwesome

Its silly to have such a technologically advanced society be less advanced than the one we live in.

I mean, if I want to read my email, I pull out my PDA and click "read email". People can send money to my paypal with no real interaction from me.

I understand the "package" idea, and that'd be ok. But if your NPCs are going to be sending me mail (which is pretty cool btw), I'd love to be able to check it on my holocommunicator thing.

I can be standing in the Dune Sea of Tatooine, and ask my crew to go make shady dealings with the Underworld, go on an Archaeological dig, manufacture a good, or sell my junk...but I can't ask them to grab my mail?

My dog can grab the newspaper...but sentient beings/AI can't grab a package?

WTB dog.