Survival of the Nerdiest

Silenceo

Of course Astinic would notice the cut. He helped S1L doctor all of the recordings. Doesn't mean he would reveal it however.

Dun Dun Duuuun!

Side Note: I am writing it, but I keep checking here for updates.

this is the perfect time for Astinic to obsolve any doubt about his innocence. Pin all of it on the droid.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*wipes away a tear* so proud... Though why would he do that?

I just said, it means any potential speculation about him having been apart of the crash or ANYONE being responsible for the crash is now ALL pinned on the droid, they have their guilty party.

No reason to look any further.

I just said, it means any potential speculation about him having been apart of the crash or ANYONE being responsible for the crash is now ALL pinned on the droid, they have their guilty party.

No reason to look any further.

Omg can we just kill the dam droid already or something

am not whining it's just taking forever but really am just write the ending

Whine-complain in a feeble or petulant way. <--- That is what you are doing, Let Silenceo write the ending, it takes time, stop sounding like a spoiled 3 year old who just got denied a toy.

Whine-complain in a feeble or petulant way. <--- That is what you are doing, Let Silenceo write the ending, it takes time, stop sounding like a spoiled 3 year old who just got denied a toy.

lol whatever you say I'll let you end it

everybody needs to breath. I am sorry I came in here and Said "SHOOT IT" done lets leave lol. I am sorry I just wasnt expecting to do anyting more for this game and i was going to go back and read it when it was over and I wasnt busy with a Kaggath lol.

everybody needs to breath. I am sorry I came in here and Said "SHOOT IT" done lets leave lol. I am sorry I just wasnt expecting to do anyting more for this game and i was going to go back and read it when it was over and I wasnt busy with a Kaggath lol.

It's fine, I'm sorry for flipping out on everyone, especially you Jarons

it was nice ending mostly everybody lives it is over

technically its not, he hasnt shown them gettin off the planet yet nor does any one know how they are going to react to this or the Questions of what happened to the others, so on and so forth.

technically its not, he hasnt shown them gettin off the planet yet nor does any one know how they are going to react to this or the Questions of what happened to the others, so on and so forth.

come on tune i know you want it to be over as well but you're right i just assumed the shuttle fly off

Hmm, Should we do A different Narrator for each match? Sort of like Arbiter for the Kaggath

Maybe but i think he should be the lead narrator and we have a different person narrator a different day or different person but i think he having The ladyk something person narrating with him