Survival of the Nerdiest

Silenceo

Aquilon having heard enough, This droid was lieing. The people he left it with were no where to be seen. Thorn was unknown guilty or not, but now he had another person pointing at the droid. The droid could easily alter its files and since the encrypted ones likely held the truth searching the databanks was worthless and a waste of time.

This droid was likely the one really responsible for the crash and Thorn likely truly was innocent. He saw it clearly now, that little girl really was sith, but even so everyone that came acrossed this droid was now gone, no one could afford that and they had been here long enough.

Aquilon Force Pulled The head out of Drey's hands Igniting his lightsaber and slashing it in half. He then quickly pulled his pistol and Shot the chasis until it lay hunched over in a fiery husk.

"There problem solved" he said "We are wasting time, lets go I've spent enough time on this rock as is" he grumpily remarked.

This is what I am about to post... we good.

Edited by tunewalker

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aquilon having heard enough, This droid was lieing. The people he left it with were no where to be seen. Thorn was unknown guilty or not, but now he had another person pointing at the droid. The droid could easily alter its files and since the encrypted ones likely held the truth searching the databanks was worthless and a waste of time.

This droid was likely the one really responsible for the crash and Thorn likely truly was innocent. He saw it clearly now, that little girl really was sith, but even so everyone that came acrossed this droid was now gone, no one could afford that and they had been here long enough.

Aquilon Force Pulled The head out of Drey's hands Igniting his lightsaber and slashing it in half. He then quickly pulled his pistol and Shot the chasis until it lay hunched over in a fiery husk.

"There problem solved" he said "We are wasting time, lets go I've spent enough time on this rock as is" he grumpily remarked.

No, if for no other reason, only the Narrator can write deaths. And S1L's head is still attached... it is SK-LX's head that is not, which he handed to Drey...

I will be back in a bit, have to take care of something.

Edited by Silenceo

Not.At.All.

No, if for no other reason, only the Narrator can write deaths. And S1L's head is still attached... it is SK-LX's head that is not, which he handed to Drey...

I will be back in a bit, have to take care of something.

huh how is it attached he took it off and handed it to drey....

huh how is it attached he took it off and handed it to drey....

Not S1L's head, SK-LK's head, 2 different droids, and I have to say, Thorn will want to become sith JUST to kill you If you kill S1L, This is coming from the guy(thorn of course) Who was WILLING to be your padawan....

I like tune alker ending better and i think you just want to comeback as a force ghost so your opinion is cloud come back to the light of getting this round over

What? No! I honestly think Thorn would be DISGUSTED with this turn of events, and Jarons, Impatience leads to the darkside...

I think something along the lines of what tune wrote is what would happen given the arguments presented. Also I am in the NO FORCE GHOST party. AS much as I would like to see it happen I don't feel being average gets you the ability to return as a ghost. Not to mention it was supposedly a technique one had to learn.

I think something along the lines of what tune wrote is what would happen given the arguments presented. Also I am in the NO FORCE GHOST party. AS much as I would like to see it happen I don't feel being average gets you the ability to return as a ghost. Not to mention it was supposedly a technique one had to learn.

I agree, only for the reason because EVERYTHING AQUILION HAS DONE will now be invalidated by this act of cruelty, Jedi DO NOT! EVER! EVER! Execute Prisoners! It just seems so out of character. Infact, that is the ONLY reason why I wanted to have Thorn become a ghost! To tell Aquilon NOT to kill S1L!

Edited by Nalathemaster

This to, unless of course you were the chosen one, which obviously no one here is...

What? No! I honestly think Thorn would be DISGUSTED with this turn of events, and Jarons, Impatience leads to the darkside...

too late the dark side lead to power and survival Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Force shall free me.

strike him down Tune and join the Dark side

too late the dark side lead to power and survival Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

The Force shall free me.

strike him down Tune and join the Dark side

This isnt dark side, its a droid.... a guilty one at that....

Ugh, sorry for that outburst guys. :o

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

The Force shall free me.

Give in to your anger. :D

Ugh, sorry for that outburst guys. :o

Its what evs we all get passionate. If he could have determined either you or Relana was lieing he would have killed one or the other. He could not determine this. In this case its a droid, and he now has more then 1 accuser as well as the people he left it with appearing to him to be dead. To him this droid just killed every one. Its guilty and it is a threat to every one left alive.

Edited by tunewalker

This isnt dark side, its a droid.... a guilty one at that....

am on your side but still you're still striking it down because its in your way so you're removing it i say kill him and move on to bigger and greater things

Its what evs we all get passionate. If he could have determined either you or Relana was lieing he would have killed one or the other. He could not determine this. In this case its a droid, and he now has more then 1 accuser as well as the people he left it with appearing to him to be dead. To him this droid just killed every one. Its guilty.

So Aquilon has no com link? Or the Republic soldiers never relayed the message they received to him? Go figure...

Though, does Drey want you to strike him down? I mean, the guy is plugging a wire into S1L's head where we left it, he seems content to find the truth rather than just killing the droid. It is his accusation, meaning it is his decision.

Still killing in cold blood...S1L has developed human like emotions, he BASICALLY IS a human.

a droid can in never will be able to become human imo but its not in cold blood it has no blood its a machine its in cold steel which i think the jedi master would be ok with

Seeing how Thorn did NOT accuse S1L, this means it is only one accusation.

Thorn accused Relana, not S1L.

What hope could a droid have against a potential dark lord? Manipulated droid victim! :d_wink:

Edited by Silenceo

What hope could a droid have against a dark lord? Manipulated droid victim! :d_wink:

If that's the case then S1L needs a master. He just is too weak all by himself in such a cruel galaxy.

Still killing in cold blood...S1L has developed human like emotions, he BASICALLY IS a human.

Not many in the galaxy see it that way. It has learned to mimic emotions for self preservation and the ease of completing its task and programming. To many in the SW universe that is how a droid is. Why do you think they wipe the memories so often, so that it doesnt become a hassle.

What hope could a droid have against a potential dark lord? Manipulated droid victim! :d_wink:

For Aquilon they are 1 and the same. The droid cooberated her story. If one is guilty both are guilty....