Thank you guys, devs, community, players in game

Kantaso

I have been for a long time looking for a place to settle down and honestly I can say I have found it. I know the game is not perfect and no everything is rosy color. I am not blinded by the fact that are many areas of improvement that the devs need to tackle. But beside all of that, (I think I am starting to sound like Mr. Obvious), I can say that the game is one of the best out there.

The community here (no matter many voices of dissent which I have come to appreciate it because they shed light on issues that need attention) I can say from the bottom of my heart that is one of the best, people help you, explain things, try hard to make you see the points and so far I am very please in the way you have accepted me and helped me in my many questions.

Also in game I have been able to party with many people and with one exception and I have to admit was my lack of knowledge, all the experiences I have had in groups, flash points even PVP have been very positive.

So my only request if possible is to ask to remain like that, helpful, opinionated, gracious, festive, original, great listeners, knowledgeable and did I already mention very helpful? Yes you are.

Thank you guys and I hope with time and experience I can be one of those who can help newer players in this game.

I've seen much of the same thing and I have to assume that a big part of it is that most of use are Star Wars fans. And that's an almost 'built-in' community in and of itself that generally gets along with each other, aside from Empire/Republic leanings.

I know the game is not perfect and no everything is rosy color.

Nothing is ever perfect.

And if you ever think you found something perfect, look closer because you will have missed something.

As you grow older, you realize that looking for "perfection" is an exercise in futility and that you can actually enjoy things that are not perfect.

But basically, this is a game. As long as you're having fun, it's perfect.

So... have fun!

/end philosophical_meandering

Edited by TheNahash

Yes I am taking my time, I am not rushing, I have set for my self some goals right now, like getting my 6 toons all to level 35, get all the crafting and exploration to 400 and beyond and try to get all the datacrons possible. :eek: so I have just started to walk on this vast universe. Long way ahead so I may be retired by the time I reach 55 LOL :D

Yes I am taking my time, I am not rushing, I have set for my self some goals right now, like getting my 6 toons all to level 35, get all the crafting and exploration to 400 and beyond and try to get all the datacrons possible. :eek: so I have just started to walk on this vast universe. Long way ahead so I may be retired by the time I reach 55 LOL :D

Isnt it a great feeling loving a new game and knowing you have a HUGE amount of game to explore?

Im very envious of you!

What server are you on?

And by the way, im glad you are here. We need every new player we can get!

Good stuff. I have found the same generally to be true. There is bad with the good but generally people seem to be much more helpful these days.

In fact, I rolled a toon on a couple of other servers and found a good community of unguilded players that just run around helping newbies. These are vets that have done it all and now are going to other servers to renew the experience. So... I'm doing the same.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.