The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

go ahead and compile to one server

MtDoom

so this is more of a message to bioware... go ahead compile europe/usa and the rest to one maybe two servers

seriously though there are so few people playing anymore its a joke. iv'e waited for class balance for years it wont ever happen on my servers if i play the off faction i don't need an AC to be top of the boards is a joke. there is no longer pvp that can be classified as anything other than lol's . its painful but the honest truth this game is dead

Remember people play at different times due to work,college,school,family,holidays and many other stuff like getting out hanging with friends or your just playing at different times of the day.Myself i play on the west coast servers and im from uk and there is soo many people playing this game i have no problem with que for pvp or hmfps or ops or anything for that fact when it comes to queuing for stuff.I have played this game since beta and have not stoped playing and always seen this game busy all the way through the day Edited by Bicrast

so this is more of a message to bioware... go ahead compile europe/usa and the rest to one maybe two servers

seriously though there are so few people playing anymore its a joke. iv'e waited for class balance for years it wont ever happen on my servers if i play the off faction i don't need an AC to be top of the boards is a joke. there is no longer pvp that can be classified as anything other than lol's . its painful but the honest truth this game is dead

exactly the opposite is happening in the game. Go way.

no bot programs, 2 min max, queue (6-7 tops during the night) and this is without x relam and the fact that most players are not pvpers+ i am playing on the least populated realm in Europe(ToFN)

This game is exellent for pvp.

Edited by Kaedusz