Please dont give any coms for the losing ranked arena team

chozen

Cause there are so many 26k -27k noobs queing trying to basically farm coms win or lose. These trolls

come in and don't care if they win or lose. It just ruins rank for the players that enjoy the competition that

solo ranked provides. So get rid off rank coms for the losing team or fix this problem bioware.

Edited by chozen

Just get rid of ranked comms altogether then. The income for ranked comms out of arenas is pathetic, and there are still people running around rampant with stupidly designed hybrids. E.g. got a 4dps game where one side was 3 sents and me on my assault vanguard, while the other side was hybrid merc heals, hybrid sin tank, and 2 madness sorcs. We didn't stand a chance.

I will be queueing for solo ranked as soon with my alts that are in pve gear or leveling greens all this week,

Solo ranked is just a comm farm,if you want to play competitive go make a group ranked team.

While I agree that RWZs are not were you should be grinding for tier 1 gear; it is exactly were you should be going for top tier. I am tired of seeing multiple teams in regular WZs with over 1/2 tier 2 gear bashing the folks who just started 55 WZs. Not to mention all the ROFL stomping that leads some people to quit PVPing at 55.

I don't agree that losing teams shouldn't get comms. Instead how about we get some changes to Rated-

1) Put 8v8 matches in. This is the most common complaint I hear from over geared 55 players in regular WZs.

2) Rewards for mission completed should be Ranked Comms. Match reward either Ranked or Regular - either would serve.

3) Allow for queing with group mates even if not a full team of 4.

4) Make the ques for RWZs activate more often (not sure if this is a game code or just the result of fewer players).

Just some thoughts but basically - Play were you belong to achieve the gear. WZs for rating 158 / RWZs for rating 162.

Ranked is dead as it now. You think giving less incentive to join will help? I que'd all night last night and not even 1 match popped.

As I mentioned before. Solo Ranked should give rewards based on individual achievements in warzones (not arenas)

2 point for killing blow

3 points for solo kills

1 point for 25k damage

1 point for 25k healing

1 point for 10 k protection

2 points for completing an objective

2 points for team win

etc..... this way no will will join and just hide in a corner naked the whole match and do nothing.

Edited by chosonman

Cause there are so many 26k -27k noobs queing trying to basically farm coms win or lose. These trolls

come in and don't care if they win or lose. It just ruins rank for the players that enjoy the competition that

solo ranked provides. So get rid off rank coms for the losing team or fix this problem bioware.

I disagree. Just institute a gear check for ranked and remove bolster from ranked. Full expertise and level 28 augments required in every slot to play.

Ranked is dead as it now. You think giving less incentive to join will help? I que'd all night last night and not even 1 match popped.

As I mentioned before. Solo Ranked should give rewards based on individual achievements in warzones (not arenas)

2 point for killing blow

3 points for solo kills

1 point for 25k damage

1 point for 25k healing

1 point for 10 k protection

2 points for completing an objective

2 points for team win

etc..... this way no will will join and just hide in a corner naked the whole match and do nothing.

Good idea, needs some tweaking. Eliminate the "carry" in the solo queue by requiring individual effort (and performance) to gain comms.