Hood down temple guardian chest piece, please!

Signed. I love many armors expect hood and this is one of them. I love it but... hood... I want my Jedi look good and hair help with it.

Plus, I paid for Cartel Hair, I want to show them :D

Same here, my friend. :l And I really happen to like this set, despite its differences from the concept picture.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Is this the one with really open/wide hood that shows the really really bad [LAZY] coding of bioware devs that make you BALD under hoods and shows your characters baldness to everyone because its so open?

Fail on so many different levels... :(

Edited by XiamaraSimi

You actually made the one in the packs with two hoods. Could you remove the double hood from one in the packs and, perhaps, add hood down to the game somehow? :/

Some things are too predictable, it seems.

And if it's just like every other robe with a hood?

He will write a over 9000 word dissertation on how the art department's failings to meet his expectations are ruining SWTOR

Some things are too predictable, it seems.

You owe me a drink. I just spit mine all over my keyboard!

As a totally separate item, sure. But for the love of the Maker, DO NOT CHANGE THE APPEARANCE OF THE SET WE ALREADY HAVE.

Ofc, what did you think?

I am thinking of the Genteel Dress, the Frenzied Zealot and the Gav Daragon sets, for starters. I am also remembering that after the first two Cartel Shipments with the 'classic' versions, they have NEVER offered an alternate version of a set. They either make sneak changes which are then never reverted, or they add lights and stuff and sell it as a completely different set.

I just want to make it clear that when we are clamoring for something different, that they NEED TO STOP CHANGING THE APPEARANCE OF ITEMS WE ALREADY OWN. Seriously, I cannot stress this enough. They've already ruined two sets that I had fully augmented because other people complained about things more loudly than I did. So before you ruin my Temple Guardian set, I want to make sure it is clearly understood that I DO NOT WANT THE APPEARANCE OF THE CURRENT ITEM CHANGED IN ANY WAY.

Can't you use a head slot item to force the hood down? If you don't use the Guardian mask, I mean. I know I have an armored crown thing on my knight - and if I use it, robe hoods are usually in the down position on it. Maybe I'm not understanding what's being said here, though. I'm sleepy.

Can't you use a head slot item to force the hood down? If you don't use the Guardian mask, I mean. I know I have an armored crown thing on my knight - and if I use it, robe hoods are usually in the down position on it. Maybe I'm not understanding what's being said here, though. I'm sleepy.

No, not really. There is no invisible covert headpiece to force the hood off. The entire point of having a hood down set is rather to have your character's face and hair not obstructed.

Well, what I mean is - on my Knight I have a Heavy Armor head piece - it's graphic is an 'armored circlet' like crown piece. When I have it showing - it forces robe hoods down, and you can still see my characters face and hair, with just the 'crown' showing on his forehead. It isn't perfect, but it kind of works.

Well, what I mean is - on my Knight I have a Heavy Armor head piece - it's graphic is an 'armored circlet' like crown piece. When I have it showing - it forces robe hoods down, and you can still see my characters face and hair, with just the 'crown' showing on his forehead. It isn't perfect, but it kind of works.

It's not adaptive. Can you name this circles, pls? I can look for it for my guardian.

It's not adaptive. Can you name this circles, pls? I can look for it for my guardian.

I may be wrong, but I believe there are adaptive circlets and also circlets available in every armor type. I am not sure what the names of those circlets are, though.

You could try the perceptor's circlets, from the CM.

Edited by Ratajack

I may be wrong, but I believe there are adaptive circlets and also circlets available in every armor type. I am not sure what the names of those circlets are, though.

You could try the perceptor's circlets, from the CM.

There are but they're not forcing the hoods off :p

There are but they're not forcing the hoods off :p

I just tried most, if not all, of the heavy and adaptive headpieces and it seems that the least obtrusive headpiece that will force the hood down is the Jedi battlelord's headgear. It is heavy armor and it covers the eyes, but it seems to be the only way to force the hood down on that particular set.

Edited by Ratajack

It would be nice if they had a hoods down version for most of the hooded chest pieces, if not game wide then at least cartel market wide. Especially for the Twi'lek toons, where it's basically like they just cut off the hoods completely. I'd prefer to at least have a hood laying across the back then not having anything there at all.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.