Pub pvp

sirullrich

seems to be a lot less pub premade queing, or a lot more pub pugs queing. and it seems the imps have a few more premades queing, or less pugs. Either way the density for premades on the imp side seems to be more abundant as of late.

Doesnt look like you can base it off of guild either, a few of the teams I have a faced lately seem to be premades composed of toons from multiple guilds, so they arent easy to spot just by looking at tags.

Imps arent dominating, but they definately got a lot more competetive. Summer always did seem to find a way to throw faction balance in for a loop. This time it just seems to be to the imps benefit

Edited by Haystak

It's not that there are less premades, it's that there are more premades of people who have no idea how to play their classes(but otherwise are good at objectives). It's like half the pubs decided to re-roll to a new class.

I dunno when my wife and I play, our team usually wins. More often on Republic than on Empire but we generally win more than we lose regardless of which side we're on.

For you trolls; No this isn't me bragging that my wife and I dominate games but usually one of us is a healer and other dps. The games we tend to lose more often than we win are when neither of us are healing because then we get no healers.

This is referring to 10-29 and 30-54 PVP. We do not pvp at 55.

Depends

The Old APAC server Dalbora was mainly Imp dominated... When those merged players are on at the same time its usually more equal... But the time over lap is small... So it really is a time of day thing... Normally US reps are going to bed about the time Aussies/NZ players are getting on...

I'm Aussie and play mostly during the Day time in Australia... And get off about 6-7pm AEST

You can see the swing to Imps start around 4-5pm AEST... But the population is lower during the Aust night time... So pvp pop times go from nearly instant to 30 mins... Imps usually dominate at this time as most of the good reps have gone to bed

Depends

The Old APAC server Dalbora was mainly Imp dominated... When those merged players are on at the same time its usually more equal... But the time over lap is small... So it really is a time of day thing... Normally US reps are going to bed about the time Aussies/NZ players are getting on...

I'm Aussie and play mostly during the Day time in Australia... And get off about 6-7pm AEST

You can see the swing to Imps start around 4-5pm AEST... But the population is lower during the Aust night time... So pvp pop times go from nearly instant to 30 mins... Imps usually dominate at this time as most of the good reps have gone to bed

Totally agree on everything you wrote here aside from the first one..... cant remember the exact time when Imps ruled Dalbora PVP in any instance or time.

Just playing wildstar at the moment :)