Not a Daily..Once Every Two Hours

Jedi-Sky-Seer

I have played swtor for over a year..in the last 6 mos.. i have done the Makeb dailys 1000 times each..played the other

dailys lvl 55"s do as well..How about making a Hourly? like a daily but one you could do say every 2 hours..and these

would be starting on the even hours..2..4..6..ect. take a while but easy to get used to. Like clicking on five boxes and

having a mob guarding them,but the mob would walk around the boxes circling them. also one of the five boxes would

be a suprise box.giving u 10k or taking 10k from you. Perhaps droping your lvl gear or craft item. This could also be

a mission LOW levels could do ( on low lvl planets) over and over as well

Well, it would certainly make bot programming easier.

Yeah, no kidding. Providing farmbots with a convenient method to generate credits and providing spambots with an exploitable leveling mechanism so they can be made to reach higher than level 10-12 before parking somewhere to spout their ads to everyone (perhaps even having them obtain their ships and move their spam to all the other planets).

Personally, my thought on revamping dailies (all manner of dailies, not just end-game) would be to go the other way with it by adding more dailies / weeklies with stricter conditions and adding monthlies which ask for completion of various weeklies. Add some options that require more work over some amount of time. A lot of the current so-called weeklies have conditions which can easily be completed on the first day when weeklies reset.

Edited by Muljo_Stpho

I have played swtor for over a year..in the last 6 mos.. i have done the Makeb dailys 1000 times each..

That's an average of 5 1/2 times per day, every day. You must really love Makeb.

Also, this sounds a whole like like a suggestion thread, not a general discussion topic. :rolleyes:

I have played swtor for over a year..in the last 6 mos.. i have done the Makeb dailys 1000 times each..played the other

dailys lvl 55"s do as well..How about making a Hourly? like a daily but one you could do say every 2 hours..and these

would be starting on the even hours..2..4..6..ect. take a while but easy to get used to. Like clicking on five boxes and

having a mob guarding them,but the mob would walk around the boxes circling them. also one of the five boxes would

be a suprise box.giving u 10k or taking 10k from you. Perhaps droping your lvl gear or craft item. This could also be

There are 7 daily areas in the game. Each one takes 15-40 minutes.

That's pretty much "one every 2 hours" if you play a little of the actual game inbetween.

What's your complaint?

That's pretty much "one every 2 hours" if you play a little of the actual game inbetween.

What's your complaint?

There are 3 level 55 daily areas Makeb, CZ, and the last one being Oricon that has been in-game since October 2013. The other daily areas are level 50.

apart from the one comment that actually makes sense (the one about making it even easier for bots) the only other thing I can say that actually comments on your idea is,

can't you come up with an even more boring, joy-killing, brain numbing type of mechanism?

It's already boring as heck to do the same trip day in day out (Section-X -> GSI dailies -> Makeb (Both GSI and local dailies) -> CZ-198)(deliberately ignoring/leaving out Oricon) and having bi-hourlies would even be more brain numbing.

I would instead love to see some kind of "King of the Hill" or "Running the Gauntlet" type of missions. It would be much more fun to try and beat your own record of staying alive since with both type of quests, there always comes a point where you either get beaten (increasing difficulty with each wave) or just quit.

Edited by LeJarC

My god, are you a masochist? I have played this game for over two years and have done every daily MAYBE 10 times. It isn't worth it. What would drive you to want to do dailies that often?

What's your complaint?

With all the daily areas that exist now, I'd have to quit my job to have time to do all the daillies every day on even 1 of my 4 55s if I wanted to do anything else in the game. I'm thinking you need to step away from the computer and go outside from time to time, lol. It's summer. It's nice out there.

That being said, there's a reason you can't do them more than once a day per character, the same reason money sinks are part of mmo game play. Inflation would go nuts without limits on cash.