Rakghoul?

EarnestBunbury

There is NO idea when the rakghoul resurgence event will return. There has been several new "diseased" or "plagued" denizens and beasts found recently on Corellia.

A good many have posted the following sites for some information :

* http://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/comments/27hsju/gree_event_returns_722_729/

* http://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/comments/27j27t/rakghoul_return/

At this time , there is NO concrete news from Bioware "when" exactly this may occur though.

I think they are going to do it the week I am on a cruise with no Internet access, myself. :p

Oh, wait, they already have Double XP scheduled for then.

Double XP plus Rackghouls would crash not just there serves but half the Internet. They won't do it that week.

I think they are going to do it the week I am on a cruise with no Internet access, myself. :p

Oh, wait, they already have Double XP scheduled for then.

Double XP plus Rackghouls would crash not just there serves but half the Internet. They won't do it that week.

Lol, last time that event came up I was out of town so I got like NO REP whatsoever, I'd love to see this event again.

Edited by DeltaBos

• 3 weeks later...
The rakghoul plague has totally been eliminated from the galaxy, there will be no further outbreaks!

Look at the achievments that they added. Once of them specifically states Tattoine, Alderaan, and Corellia. Pretty sure the event is coming back as Corellia hasn't had any nasties on it yet that I know of...

I kinda hope they do it like the original plague, just drop it ingame one day. And do other events out of the blue. This "dynamic events according to the calendar" thing does nothing to make the game world feel more "alive". I want to be pleasantly surprised again. Edited by aeterno

I kinda hope they do it like the original plague, just drop it ingame one day. And do other events out of the blue. This "dynamic events according to the calendar" thing does nothing to make the game world feel more "alive". I want to be pleasantly surprised again.

But then you have people whining on the forums that they missed 15 minutes of it and demanding refunds...