Direct sale of gear sets

mpatsos

Maybe we should see more Direct purchase of gear sets in the cartel market rather then in packs or combine the gear into full sets into the packs, I know that its a money maker in breaking up the sets but I've about had it with purchasing coins at this point...

In the beginning I would purchase 2400 CC and at least get one of the rare mounts or gear sets...this years CM stuff I'd be lucky if I got a common mount and maybe a helm out of these packs, maybe I'm just unlucky the RNG is on a downward spiral for me :)

I've also expressed that BIOWARE should be putting some more gear into the game grind as far as seeker droid finds and not all into the CM... just a thought...

I don't think it's you. I think they changed how items are rolled for (or whatever system they use)

I love buying packs and especially 24x. But I will stop buying them if they continue to produce lame contents....I understand not all can be winners, but I'm telling you, I have bought many many many many many many many many 24x and singles with garbage contents...then I can't sell them for the lame and restricting bind timer.

I will not hesitate to stop supporting the coin system if they dont loosen it up. Or at least loosen it up for those of us who would rather buy coins/packs (supporting the company) then a pack of smokes and a case of Mountain Dew.

I don't think it's you. I think they changed how items are rolled for (or whatever system they use)

I love buying packs and especially 24x. But I will stop buying them if they continue to produce lame contents....I understand not all can be winners, but I'm telling you, I have bought many many many many many many many many 24x and singles with garbage contents...then I can't sell them for the lame and restricting bind timer.

I will not hesitate to stop supporting the coin system if they dont loosen it up. Or at least loosen it up for those of us who would rather buy coins/packs (supporting the company) then a pack of smokes and a case of Mountain Dew.

Why not sell the packs on the GTN and use the credits you make to purchase those items you want from the packs?