Dashade mount

Eres

It's funny and weird, I guess, though I'd like to use some dashade as a living mount.

Khem Val would be best choice(crying about times of Tulak Hord, while running 110% speed), but he is companion and I guess it's hard to make him as a mount.

So, some other dashade-mount would be good as well.

Edited by Eres

It's funny and weird, I guess, though I'd like to use some dashade as a living mount.

Khem Val would be best choice(crying about times of Tulak Hord, while running 110% speed), but he is companion and I guess it's hard to make him as a mount.

So, some other dashade-mount would be good as well.

Yeah, cute ... Dashades running about doing a fireman's carry ... or, hey, we could have a new form of PvP -- players in a swimming pool, riding their Dashades and doing chicken fights. Neat! :D

Probably not the best idea if you're a Force-user. You do know Dashade eat those, right?
How about tamed Dashade, that is stupid enough just to be a simple mount, that don't eat anyone?

And what's he suppose to do? Give you a piggy back??

Dashade have hump - nice place for a saddle. Edited by Eres

How about tamed Dashade, that is stupid enough just to be a simple mount, that don't eat anyone?

Dashade have hump - nice place for a saddle.

Where is my Tracy Morgan gif....no no no....NO....oh hell no....NO

Not to legitimize your suggestion with an air of seriousness, but you do realize Dashades are self-aware, sentient beings, don't you? Turning a humanoid into a beast of burden does not appeal to me.

Not to legitimize your suggestion with an air of seriousness, but you do realize Dashades are self-aware, sentient beings, don't you? Turning a humanoid into a beast of burden does not appeal to me.
Probably a little smarter then rankors, I guess. But still beast in their heart, and need to be tamed.

Btw, rakghouls were humanoids, and little ones (probably children) are used as pets ;)

Edited by Eres