GSF Leaderboards + Comms + deleted Posts

When will we get them? I only say this, cause there will be Housing Leaderboards, and makes no sense if there isn't a GSF Leaderboard and I have yet to hear of one. :(

Will there ever be GSF medpac or ammo reload packs? My GS on the Bastion has all the components filled out, with over 250k I think, of ship req.

What am I suppose to do with my ever growing ship req? Is there a ship req cap?

And I dislike the HP bar we use in GSF. A 3 colour system, really? When I am green, yet have taken damage, I don't know if my HP is 90% or 99%. Like with G-PvP, I want the ability to see my HP % plz.

When one of our posts gets deleted, can we have the option of getting a default email of why? I'd like to know without making the same mistakes again, instead of guessing.

When will we get them? I only say this, cause there will be Housing Leaderboards, and makes no sense if there isn't a GSF Leaderboard and I have yet to hear of one. :(

It has recently been stated that GSF wasn't intended to be competitive, so probably no or, at least, not any time soon.

Will there ever be GSF medpac or ammo reload packs?

There already are: repair probes (Imperium/Clarion or the T2 bombers have them) and yellow power ups in TDM.

My GS on the Bastion has all the components filled out, with over 250k I think, of ship req.

What am I suppose to do with my ever growing ship req? Is there a ship req cap?

You can use your CCs and convert it into Fleet req.

And I dislike the HP bar we use in GSF. A 3 colour system, really? When I am green, yet have taken damage, I don't know if my HP is 90% or 99%. Like with G-PvP, I want the ability to see my HP % plz.

Don't we all, it's already been mentioned quite a few times.

Edited by Asbetos

Ya I don't understand why they'd focus an expansion on space pvp and then say "We're not gonna have this be competitive guys".... Seems really dumb, but that's just my opinion.

Agree 100% aimbot.

It would be nice someday, although it will never happen, to have a competitive gsf system in place, getting tired of going up against under-componented ships and vice-versa, rolfstomping teams does gsf no good in the long run. BW loves to candy coat their laziness, and who gets stuck with the back end of it? We do.

Ya I don't understand why they'd focus an expansion on space pvp and then say "We're not gonna have this be competitive guys".... Seems really dumb, but that's just my opinion.

I really disagree. Competitive games are all organized and they are very fragile. It's a side game, putting in the dev time to make it fully competitive like LoL or WoW arena is simply going to be scope creep with a very small audience.

I dunno what the leaderboard would measure, but something like that would be nice.

Will there ever be GSF medpac or ammo reload packs? My GS on the Bastion has all the components filled out, with over 250k I think, of ship req.

I would be very sad to see this. Ship req will probably need some terrible default rate to convert to fleet req without coins tbh.

Would love numbers. Especially for color blind men.

When one of our posts gets deleted, can we have the option of getting a default email of why?

Your posts name names, used masking to curse in topic names, rant for a page, and all but curse people out, trying to institute a witch hunt for someone who is angry that he's not smart enough to avoid flying into capital ship turrets. Why do you even let someone THAT dense get on your nerves?

I'd like to know without making the same mistakes again, instead of guessing.

Read the TOS and pretty much try to avoid checking every "I should be banned pls" box :p

It has recently been stated that GSF wasn't intended to be competitive, so probably no or, at least, not any time soon.

So housing is mean't to be "competitive" but not GSF aka the SSPP? LMFAO no way! I get they don't want ranked GSF, but a leaderboard is not ranked, as there will be Housing Leaderboards, and in no way can that be RANKED!

Your posts name names, used masking to curse in topic names, rant for a page, and all but curse people out, trying to institute a witch hunt for someone who is angry that he's not smart enough to avoid flying into capital ship turrets. Why do you even let someone THAT dense get on your nerves?

Not telling someone why their post was removed is no different than if your wife/husband slaps you, but doesn't tell you why.

My post named 1 name, which I removed after 2 ppl said it was a TOS no-no. I see players name other players all the time. Now I know only if you say something good about another player, then it's allowed.

As for the masking, I see $%^# all the time. I thought my masking was ok, but now I know it isn't.

Rant? If you think that was me ranting.....

Curse people out? I never swore at him. Oh... you mean the curse I placed on him. Let me guess.... witch craft also violates the TOS?

PS:

Why does the skill tree reset when I click on another skill tree?

And when will there be a GSF class rep (I nominate Drakolish, take that Betty White!)

Not telling someone why their post was removed is no different than if your wife/husband slaps you, but doesn't tell you why.

This is monumentally ludicrous and insulting to anyone who has dealt with domestic violence. Also, when you try to use a comparison, actually compare, don't use words like "no different" when, in fact, there are huge differences.

My post named 1 name, which I removed after 2 ppl said it was a TOS no-no. I see players name other players all the time. Now I know only if you say something good about another player, then it's allowed.

You shouldn't need to be told that saying that another player is good is going to be ok with the TOS, but doing a two kilobyte rant about them is not. That should be obvious.

As for the masking, I see $%^# all the time. I thought my masking was ok, but now I know it isn't.

Look more closely. If you can't catch the pretty obvious nuances that make it ok, then you shouldn't do it. For instance, THE TITLE OF YOUR THREAD had a banned word in it. Right there, at the top. And that wasn't a sign for you- you were like "nnnnope, I'd better start using dollars for esses, obviously they WANT me to curse here, they just have some filter I have to work around".

So you work around the technical limits they put into place to help you not get your post deleted, go against commonsense TOS stuff, and then post about moderation. Hrm.

Why does the skill tree reset when I click on another skill tree?

You only have one skill tree. Ex: you have a primary weapon skill tree on a mangler. You select which one you have, but you only have one. It was likely that or leave the two talents in their existing positions. When you don't have, say, LLC selected, you don't have that skill tree anymore.

It would be a nice UI thing for it to remember though.

And when will there be a GSF class rep (I nominate Drakolish, take that Betty White!)

Class rep is important because the classes each have their own concerns. GSF is a whole secondary thing, and players investment in, say, their Clarion isn't as high as, say, their Sniper. You can switch ships easily enough, with req gains on all ships each day. I would definitely not want to see a Battle Scout class rep lololol!

So housing is mean't to be "competitive" but not GSF aka the SSPP? LMFAO no way! I get they don't want ranked GSF, but a leaderboard is not ranked, as there will be Housing Leaderboards, and in no way can that be RANKED!

I don't particularly understand how GSF is any less competitive than ground PVP, either. Arenas aren't necessarily balanced for just the player powers, and then you get into the whole premade versus randoms issue as well. There's no reason for GSF not to have a leaderboard system and be seen as competitive as the ground game is.

Really, until they institute a much more robust way of matchmaking, PVP in SWTOR isn't all that competitive--there's too much randomness to it. I still don't get why guilds or groups can't make their own independent matchups for their own tournaments or something. Players would use it even if it was stripped of rewards.

I still don't get why guilds or groups can't make their own independent matchups for their own tournaments or something. Players would use it even if it was stripped of rewards.

This would be amazing. I'd actually be tempted to organize something if they allowed you to quickly and easily do such a thing.

Also, lol@housing leaderboards.

Edited by TrinityLyre

This is monumentally ludicrous and insulting to anyone who has dealt with domestic violence. Also, when you try to use a comparison, actually compare, don't use words like "no different" when, in fact, there are huge differences.

I'm not going to fall for your tricks Verain, after all, you are known as the SWTOR Troll.