The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

SWTORBOARD website? Where did you go?

BoboHut

I know we are always at risk of people who run support sites no longer being around but I have to say this was one of my favorites and now it appears to be down.

Anyone know anything about it because I'd love to at least see if there's a way to get the info on there back up, even if it ends up somewhere else.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree wholeheartedly that the site is missed but the information is still available you just have to know where to look. Anything dealing with tanking info you can also search for keyboardninja's and dipstick's posts, and as for dps/heals info its just a matter of finding the bits and pieces from the forums that are worth it and analyzing them yourself. A lot of work was put into Swtorboard and for the wealth of knowledge it held, it was a shame when it was no longer there. For those who never even heard of it, I pity you. Swtorboard was far superior in information about classes than any other site out there. Out of respect for those people that use their time and effort towards those sites I will simply leave it there.

To those of you who put time and effort into the maintenance and upkeep of Swtorboard for as long as you did, you have my many thanks, as well as those whom I play with.