The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

BioWare: Fix Guarded by the Force for PvP

Mikeieveli

Oh assault VG's are definitely overpowered after 2.8. There's no question that Bioware made a bad problem worse. On top of that they apparently buffed passive stealth detection for players, which would take a wrecking ball to concealment ops and deception sins.

Well 2.8 was only out for 2 days, I'm sure the group ranked was the way it is for more than that. I'll keep an eye out for the extra stealth detection, haven't noticed anything yet.

Pyro isn't OP on this patch and neither is Deception. I understand some people are frustrated that AP didn't get buffs but that isn't a reason to call for Pyro nerfs. It's still your class. And its still not nearly as good as juggernaut, even on 2.8.

EDIT: And on topic, yes. Revert the Undying Rage nerf. They were BS to begin with. Smash needed the nerf, not the mara class as a whole.

Edited by Aetrus

Pyro isn't OP on this patch and neither is Deception. I understand some people are frustrated that AP didn't get buffs but that isn't a reason to call for Pyro nerfs. It's still your class. And its still not nearly as good as juggernaut, even on 2.8.

EDIT: And on topic, yes. Revert the Undying Rage nerf. They were BS to begin with. Smash needed the nerf, not the mara class as a whole.

20% rep in group ranked I would consider OP'd, but I do agree with reverting ALL nerfs to Undying Rage. I thought it was retarded and Mara hasn't been my main since 2.0.

Oh, you again? You never do give up, do you?

Sentinels are fine - now stop beating a dead horse.

Period.

Do you even play a Sentinel? Their durability is in the crapper and has been since Bioware devised that goofy nerf which has overly complicated the use of Gimped by the Force. Why don't you just go back to playing gsf and we'll discuss the problems with real PvP.

Do you even play a Sentinel? Their durability is in the crapper and has been since Bioware devised that goofy nerf which has overly complicated the use of Gimped by the Force. Why don't you just go back to playing gsf and we'll discuss the problems with real PvP.

Hey, hey, hey.

I main a commando (I know this may or may not be relevant, but still) so I know how it is to have crappy dcds. And yes, I do play GSF, but that does in no way reflect on whether or not I know what's going on regarding balance.

Marauders have been in the top of the foodchain since the beginning, I know, it's not a reason for them to be on the brink of unplayable, but you've just got to cope with Bioware's reaction time.

'Deal with it' seems oddly appropriate for this predicament.