2.8 Jedi Covenant PVE DPS Competition

nlashbrook

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use all overkill augs cause when I finally get my stupid dreadforged earpiece I will be at 25% crit, and it gives me an extra point of bonus tech damage

I'm not sure if any of this made any sense. Overkill augments don't benefit from anything and Skill augments would benefit from the 9% Cunning boost in your skill tree. When you get your Dread Forged earpiece you'll have exactly the same amount of tech power as before. I think you need to recheck your math.

I'm not sure if any of this made any sense. Overkill augments don't benefit from anything and Skill augments would benefit from the 9% Cunning boost in your skill tree. When you get your Dread Forged earpiece you'll have exactly the same amount of tech power as before. I think you need to recheck your math.

Maybe it didn't make sense, sorry. Ok, so replace my oriconian earpiece with the dread forged Field Tech Device. Note accuracy, crit chance, and bonus tech damage. Now replace all my overkill augs with skill and check numbers

Maybe it didn't make sense, sorry. Ok, so replace my oriconian earpiece with the dread forged Field Tech Device. Note accuracy, crit chance, and bonus tech damage. Now replace all my overkill augs with skill and check numbers

So, 1 less bonus damage for having Skill Augments with the tradeoff of having 1% more crit. Seems totally worth it to me. As in it would be much better to use Skill Augments.

Can anyone else get on Torparse?

Torparse is experiencing server issues of some sort (maybe storage or something) but it is virtually impossible to check any logs at all. I have been using a friend's program she created which is a lot simpler than Torparse, but gets the job done temporarily :p

• 2 weeks later...
I might be willing to take over the thread using a Google Docs format if a couple people would be willing to share editing duties. Probably just steal Yolo's format from the world boards. Doing it this way would make it really easy to pass ownership/ Anyway, PM me if interested in helping out. Also, maybe one of these years Torparse will come back up. Edited by Mr_Fuzzle