The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

SW Battlefront: E3 2014

Did anyone else see the Battlefront feature at E3 today? If you haven't it was pretty awesome and I'll post a video as soon as one becomes available, but I thought I'd start a thread already for those watching.

EDIT:

, it gave me goosebumps. :p I'm convinced this game is going to be awesome. Edited by Beniboybling

The graphics are amazing! I mean, the people look so real!

Oh, it's because they are real.

Anyway, it looks great. Glad to see that they're going all out on it.

The early in-game elements were awesome. If they can get close to those graphics for the final product I'd be floored.

I like DICE, I think if this game blows us out of the water then the future of SW gaming under EA is looking bright... yeah I can't believe I said that but we'll see.

Some of my fondest memories of college were 2 v 2 matches of Battlefront 2!

I am itching to see more of this game, I'm confident that DICE will deliver an awesome experience. One thing that bothered me about some Star Wars shooters was that they didn't always have that "Star Wars feel", but it looks like they're getting down into the nitty gritty details.

Keep hitting us with those updates, Beni!

Edited by Ventessel

I never played BF so I'm kinda looking forward to this even tho I have no idea what it's actually about. Although I'm more interested in what the "New SW RPG" will be.

It will be the greatest game out ever. It's a 1st/3rd person shooter where you can lead a group of troops to conquer the planet. There is a galactic conquest where you are in control of the fleet and you lead a campaign against against other person conquering planet after planet until you finally control the galaxy. You can play as Jedi/sith/bounty hunter who have special powers. You can hop into ships and have huge firefight where your can enter the enemy starship and Sabatoge it from the inside.

God I am excited for this new game

It will be the greatest game out ever. It's a 1st/3rd person shooter where you can lead a group of troops to conquer the planet. There is a galactic conquest where you are in control of the fleet and you lead a campaign against against other person conquering planet after planet until you finally control the galaxy. You can play as Jedi/sith/bounty hunter who have special powers. You can hop into ships and have huge firefight where your can enter the enemy starship and Sabatoge it from the inside.

God I am excited for this new game

That sounds FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!