Thin girls and Fat guys?

MEMEyou

Why is it I can't make a girl less than skinny but I can make multiple kinds of obesely large men? I prefer plus sized women and this character creator doesn't cater to my interests. All I can pick from is twig, cartoon and almost normal supermodel. I'm guessing you don't have a lot of women on your staff?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Which isn't really fat, it's just Johnny Bravo build-type.

But seriously the max size on the male has an enormously high fat content... with the appearance of wear a girdle almost. Defending this is getting us besides the point that the girls are all supermodels or twigs. I was just hoping for one.. more.. setting. Like Casey Wilson sized or something - she's an actor, she could be a jedi? or a sith?

I doubt a fat person(Not counting Hutts) would survive for long in the SW universe.

So all fat people (excluding hutts?) should die? That's an interesting philosophy that someone else might have already considered and failed to prove in real life.

size 4 is fat

I'll take a 5 or a 6 perhaps - cmon. Bamp for justice! C'mon ladies - u know these twigs couldn't pass a gerbil through their deformed pelvic canals. Let's see some normal body sizes hit the female side.

Edited by MEMEyou

So all fat people (excluding hutts?) should die? That's an interesting philosophy that someone else might have already considered and failed to prove in real life.

In his defense he did not say all fat people should die. You're putting words in another poster's mouth. I think its obvious what he meant and he's probably right.

In his defense he did not say all fat people should die. You're putting words in another poster's mouth. I think its obvious what he meant and he's probably right.

Ok so he's saying anyone that is fat will have a 100% chance of dying in star wars. That's not much different and not putting words in anyone's mouth. I paraphrased. Find a real argument.