Republic: Looking for an active guild!

Active Jedi Guardian looking to join a robust, active, and social guild. I am an old player returning and currently in the lower 40’s. I plan on staying for quite some time and would like to be a part of a guild that boasts a community.

My interests lie mainly in PVP, but I do not loath or detest PVE, as long as the players within the group play well and are competitive, and will work with new individuals and always open to learning, as I hold myself to those standards.

Please contact me here or in game through the character Artigan on the Republic side.

The Guardians established themselves as a guild in 2002 for SWG and in 2004 became a multi-game guild. Active in PvE and PvP with progression teams, we accept all classes and levels. Please visit GuardianHQ.com.

for PvE We have 4 raid groups active now, with some additional members interested in raiding. We have groups in NiM, HM, and SM.

for PvP We have a PvP Officer who helps coordinate some PvP activities and groups. We have several players active most nights in PvP.