NEW PVP MODE! Free For All aka One Man Army + Accolades - vote pls!11!!!

IInox

Hi BW,

Today I wa talking in /pvp and someone said that would be nice a FFA or Team Death Match mode WZ to play..so I love to play FFA on fps games but I've never thought about it on MMO.

It would be an EASY mode wz to create..just to create a map (maybe a mini planet) with many objectives around, random spawn. etc

PLUS in this mode you can add a sort of "Accolades" you know, like: first kill!, double kill!, etc..

i think it can be really fun! but..jsut for dps/tank now that i think about...:rolleyes: (just dps Q)

gogo!

When you have no guarantee of anyone backing you up in a fight, then you should always assume 1 (you) vs 1 (or more). And if you're going to talk about a "Team Death Match", we already have those...they're called Arenas. :rolleyes: And there are already FFA zones in the form of Outlaw's Den and the Western Shelf PVP area on Ilum.

do u know what is it a FFA mode? is not 1vs1 :\
oh really u mean u a shadow will jump into a big fight? no you will wait until the others fight each other then u kill the victor who has used up his cooldowns already while all u did was wait in stealth ready to rumble. Now that takes l33t SKILLZZZZZ BRO!

There is a dementia effect on alot of ppl playing shadow/sins(as main and believe me I know plenty and even friends/guildies) that actually believe they are the most awesome ppl in the world and all because of skill not the class ofc

Edited by iDraxter

I am all for this. Each class has their strengths and weaknesses. I have killed plenty of shadows, operatives, scoundrels as a commando or sniper, it just takes some thought.

As for team deathmatch, arenas are not traditional deathmatch. Traditional team deathmatch is go to whoever has 100 kills or something like that, or better yet go until the 100 lives are taken up.

More options are always better. People get bored quickly if they always have to play the same 2 gametypes over and over.

I am down for as many game modes for pvp as possible right now and a free for all environment would be awesome:)!! I think. yes I roll a shadow, which isn't the most OP one v one class right now. Although one v one would likely not happen in a ffa map that is well though out to force classes to fight. also, rewspawning lives, so you couldn't just kill someone and then be like oh match over.