Kaggath Rulebook

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed.

Also you kind of already told us that it's Silenceo vs Aurbere vs You, and Me vs Rayla...,

Like 4 pages ago :p

For the exhibition matches... Hmm. I'll have to think, because we don't have too much info on a lot of planets,, but Belsavis and Nar Shadaa seem likely options.

I swear, if its another planet where my vehicles are nearly useless.... :p

Edited by Silenceo

I was going to make a change to my faction, but doing so would force me to make several other changes, and I wasn't prepared to do that.

Aurbere, do you think we will be facing off in round 2?

What are the odds, eh? Queen in round 1, King in round 2... Not saying I will win, mind you!

Side Note: I am pretty sure everyone knows the changes I made and what I plan to do with them... So huzzah for that. Now, to see if I can strengthen my arguments to whether the storm...

Edited by Silenceo

What are the odds, eh? Queen in round 1, King in round 2... Not saying I will win, mind you!

Side Note: I am pretty sure everyone knows the changes I made and what I plan to do with them... So huzzah for that. Now, to see if I can strengthen my arguments to whether the storm...

It's almost guaranteed that you, Beni, and I will be facing off in the 3-man brawl.

And if you win, Self proclaimed empress in the final :p

No but seriously, my prep is going well. I'm hoping Beni allows my change, has he let anyone else change suppliers

I think I have the space battle in the bag and then some, but my god I'm so screwed in the ground.

SAVE ME AURBERE :eek:

Regarding Silenceo's rule change for giving leaders their monetary assets, is that going through?

Seen all yay's so far, no nay's. So as it stands right now, it looks promising. :jawa_evil:

As for the 1 vs 1 vs 1... That actually would make sense. Since Beni expressed a desire to destroy me AND you Aurbere. :p

No but seriously, my prep is going well. I'm hoping Beni allows my change, has he let anyone else change suppliers

I think I have the space battle in the bag and then some, but my god I'm so screwed in the ground.

*wave hand* My space forces shall be victorious should we face off... (extremely biased. :D )

All kinds of royalty here! A King, a Queen, and now an EMPRESS?! WHAT IS THIS!!! :rolleyes:

I was going to change my Supplier, but I have so many plans.

When it comes to you vs. Rayla, I'm going to have to debate for Rayla for a good amount of the match, simply because of the time difference, and she kind of sort of asked me to. Not flat out, but she asked me to make some posts for her.

And I will, of course. I'm a nice guy like that. :)

Seen all yay's so far, no nay's. So as it stands right now, it looks promising. :jawa_evil:

As for the 1 vs 1 vs 1... That actually would make sense. Since Beni expressed a desire to destroy me AND you Aurbere. :p

He can try. I have already made preparations.

It upsets me greatly that this rule will go into effect and one of the named persons listed in it's argument will not be gaining from it.

Runner's Up Bracket anyone? Exhibitions would be fun for us as well...

I know man, part of the reason I am pushing for that change, is because I felt Xizor was wronged and undercut severely in that match. Just because he ain't some fancy smancy acrobatic with a glow stick... :p

It upsets me greatly that this rule will go into effect and one of the named persons listed in it's argument will not be gaining from it.

Runner's Up Bracket anyone? Exhibitions would be fun for us as well...

We were discussing exhibition matches. That certainly seems possible.

I know man, part of the reason I am pushing for that change, is because I felt Xizor was wronged and undercut severely in that match. Just because he ain't some fancy smancy acrobatic with a glow stick... :p

Last I checked, Xizor was outsmarted in that match.

Yep. I wouldn't have even minded if Dooku had his cash. Xizor would still have had faaaaaaarrrrrrr deeper pockets.

And check your PM's.

He can try. I have already made preparations.

The thing you have to remember, is that both Beni and I have droid heavy forces, wheras you have a good bit of organics. I do not intend to gang up on anyone, but I see a few evil plans I could institute due to circomstances... :jawa_evil:

I warned you about these since the beginning Beni! Nor is your flagship safe Aurbere! Trench wants it back! :D

Side Note: Personally, scheme wise at least, I rate Xizor > > Dooku. If you include personal power with the scheming, then yes, Dooku is superior. But just pure schemes? Xizor.

Edited by Silenceo