How much is Revan's mask worth?

Logod

Realistically, how much does it sell for?

I paid 11.5 for mine :)

I wish I would have waited though, within a week Bioware put the Shipment 1 packs back on the market and I could have paid half that.

Edited by ZETA_SCORPII

I paid 11.5 for mine :)

Thank you I only ever see them on the GTN for like 100 mill and know no one is paying thar much lol. If you need another I'll be selling one on Bastion. :)

Lot's of packs are back so the number of mask on GTN will increase, i just bought one for 6 mill and there are now around 10 on the GTN on my server..

Was thinking about buying another now that the prices are so low, but with Bioware releasing old packs all the time I don't think it will be worth the effort just to make a few mil.

Or if you're really lucky you can pick one up for less then 20k when someone isn't paying attention. On one hand I feel bad about buying it like that, on the other hand I still need the gloves and sash and can't find any for a "reasonable price". Holding on it to see if someone might trade for one or the other.

It happened in Early 2013. I bought a Blockade Runner's pack off the GTN and it was inside.

That's not the same...you bought the PACK and were fortunate enough to get a mask as was I except I paid 312.5k for my pack. :p

Sells for about 4-9mil on Harbinger. But most people just buy packs and get the cartel rep one for 100k and 10 certs

Say you get lucky and get the purple rep item or a cert in each pack, how many packs would be needed for this? The 10 cwrts alone make it at least 3+ million

You're just better off saving up your money

^^ I do agree to this.

I once spent like eight(!!!) million credits on the GTN on packs and I regret having done so. It's a shame in that regard, since I'd happily purchase them for the rep tokens alone, were it far easier to get rid of the useless standard drivel you get in most of them. :o

^^ I do agree to this.

I once spent like eight(!!!) million credits on the GTN on packs and I regret having done so. It's a shame in that regard, since I'd happily purchase them for the rep tokens alone, were it far easier to get rid of the useless standard drivel you get in most of them. :o

Some of that Drivel has it's moments. Some are just meh...

Some of that Drivel has it's moments. Some are just meh...

I spent those millions five months(!!!) ago or so.

I still have some of the stuff I got in my main's cargo hold.

I can't get rid of it. No one purchases them on the GTN and I even tried to give them away for free(!!!) and still people wouldn't take them. The latter is strange as hell, I know.

Should not be surprising, when I see that stuff available on the GTN for 500 credits. It's an indication I guess.

And no, I won't destroy it. :(

I spent those millions five months(!!!) ago or so.

I still have some of the stuff I got in my main's cargo hold.

I can't get rid of it. No one purchases them on the GTN and I even tried to give them away for free(!!!) and still people wouldn't take them. The latter is strange as hell, I know.

Should not be surprising, when I see that stuff available on the GTN for 500 credits. It's an indication I guess.

And no, I won't destroy it. :(

What stuff is it?